If you are using iPhone , iPad or iPod touch and you have installed iOS 6 beta and find it buggy or you don’t like it don’t worry you can downgrade it back to iOS 5.1.1. Here are the steps to Downgrade you device iOS from iOS beta 6 to iOS 5.1.1.
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1
Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, turn it off.
- launch iTunes.
- Now put your iOS device into DFU Mode
- Hold Home + Power button for 10seconds; release the Power button and continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds.
- Now iTunes should notify you of a device in Recovery Mode but the screen on your iOS device will stay black as if turned off.
- Restore with iTunes: Hold down the SHIFT (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key on your keyboard and click the Restore button in iTunes; browse and select the download iOS 5.1.1 IPSW file. iTunes will start restoring your iOS device, the device will reboot when the process is completed.
Track | iPhoneheat