In the partnership of Samsung, Meizu started its venture worldwide, though Meizu have big market to keep selling its MX 4-core, but aim was to give a new device to the world with its 4 quad-core phone.
What’s inside the Meizu MX 4 core?
Basicly meizu MX-4 is quite similar to the dual-core meizu MX, but now there are more innovation looking for the brilliant start. The prominent changes are the up gradation of Flyme OS. Mx-4 is coming with elegant
the features which offers user free interference quite different from the previous one. While running in the deal to get excel in the remarkable GPU, flagship with fast speed 32nm design, the best thing is that MX4-core does not consume extra battery. So here no need to worry if the Meizu offers you an extra deal, they are aware the users demand.
If we count the difference which can be
1-Gorilla glass, 640 x 960 pixel resolution, 4.0 “ 16-color
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4212 Quad chipset, 1GB of RAM
- 8 MP wide-angle autofocus camera with LED flash, face and smile detection; Wide Dynamic Mode
- Up to 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g and n support; Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; Digital compass
- 32/64GB of internal storage
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Charging MHL microUSB port with USB host, TV-out support (1080p via an optional adapter) and S/PDIF-out for dock connection
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Stereo Bluetooth v2.1
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- VGA secondary video-call camera
- Full Flash support
- Document editor
- File manager comes pre installed
- Impressively rich audio and video format support
Some major Drawbacks:
There is no FM radio, a big setback indeed
2, you can not expand is internal storage.
U will unable to find any specific camera button
Is shape is just like its predecessor
Sunlight factor affecting its visibility.