- Archive information structures are used to retrieve the archived data
- When the archive infostructure is activated for any archiving object, data gets populated into corresponding archive information structures (ZARIX* Tables) during the deletion run of archiving objects
Simultaneously, How do I create a custom Infostructure in SAP? Creation of user defined Info Structure:
- Step1: Create Field Catalog – Characteristic catalog A field catalog defines a group of relevant fields from the application
- Step 2: Create Key Figures Key figures are values with particular relevance to business
- Step 3: Create Info Structure
What is lis table in SAP? Logistics Information System (LIS)
What is key data structure in SAP MM?
SAP Key Data Structure For Mm Tables
|1||MARA||General Material data|
|2||VBAK||Sales Document: Header data|
|3||MARC||Plant data for Material|
|4||BSEG||Accounting Document Segment|
Truly, What is LIS and SIS in SAP? SAP Sales Information System (SIS) is part of the Logistics Information System (LIS) Like its brothers, SAP Sales Information System consists of standard and variable analyses, planning information, early warning system, and the info library
What is VA01 SAP?
Overview Transaction VA01: creating a Sales Order from the beginning Sales order data in first screen: Document type, Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division
What is mean by Lis in logistics? Logistics Information System (LIS) is a system of records and reports whether paper-based or electronic, used to aggregate, analyse, validate and display data from all levels of logistics system that can be used to make logistics decisions and manage the supply chain
How do I view archived data in SAP? We can display the archived and deleted data via SAP transaction SARI > Archive Explorer
View data from archive file after the delete run
- Create index via SAPF048S
- via SARI activate Archive Infostructure SAP_FI_DOC_002
- via SARI build Archive Infostructure
How do I retrieve archived documents in SAP?
- Choose Storage System The Store/Retrieve Archive Files menu selection screen appears
- Choose Retrieve Files
- Use Archive Selection, to select the archive files you want to retrieve and specify the Start Date for the retrieval
- Confirm the retrieval by choosing Execute
Where is archived data stored in SAP? Archived data is stored in archive files in the file system/3rd Party Storage (Like PBS Software etc)
How do you display a structure table?
What is the Tcode for table in SAP? Use TCODE, SE16 to view required table in the Database
How do I see all tables in SAP?
Use t-code SE16 and click f4 on table name, then click on info system and put * in table name Don’t have access to SAP at the moment, but I believe that the table which contains a list of the tables is DD02T Use SE16 to look at the table
How do I find table details in SAP?
Use t-code SE84 or SE15 You can see an initial screen is appearing for Object Navigator ABAP Dictionary-Fields-Table Fields
What is SE16N used for? SE16N is a transaction code in SAP CO application with the description — General Table Display On this page, you will find similar/related TCodes to SE16N, Tables feeding data for this TCode, links to SAP documentation, Wiki and Help pages, discussion threads, and other resources
How do I open tables in SAP? Open SAP tables for direct maintenance
- SE11 enter table name
- Go to Attributes tab
- Change the delivery class to ‘L’
- Follow the path Utilities -> Table maintenance generator
- Change the recording routine ( bottom of the screen) to NO, or user
- Activate the table, do NOT recreate the table maintenance routines
How do you show table names in SAP?
Just go to the field and press F1, then in the pop up press technical help You will get the table name, field name and all the data about that field
What is SAP SE11? Transaction code SE11 is a ABAP dictionary By using this transaction code, you can create, change and display table entries and structures