Google and Samsung made moving iPhone data to your new Android phone simple and easy. You can even transfer your iMessage history. In the phone box, Google and sometimes Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
In this manner, Can you export texts from iPhone?
If you paste the text conversation into a Pages document on your iPhone, you can export it as a PDF or print it easily from the app. With the document open in Pages, tap the three dots at the top. Tap Export > PDF to send it or save it to Files or Print to select your printer and number of copies.
Furthermore Can you transfer data from iPhone to Android after setup?
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you’ve already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start again. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I sync contacts from iPhone to Android? How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android using iCloud
- On your iOS device, head to Settings.
- Tap on your Profile.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Make sure the Contacts toggle is turned on.
- Scroll down to iCloud Backup and tap on it.
- Tap on Back Up Now and wait for the backup to complete.
Beside above Can you transfer apps from iPhone to Android?
Apps. The bad news: Any apps you’ve installed on your iPhone won’t automatically transfer over to Android, and any apps you’ve paid for on iOS will likely have to be purchased again. The good news: These days, most major productivity apps are readily available on both platforms.
Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do you export iMessages from iPhone?
Method 1. How to Export iMessage from iPhone via Email
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone and click the conversation you want to save.
- Press and hold one of the texts in the conversation and choose “More…”
- Click the checkbox near the texts to select the entire conversation.
Can you export text messages?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android using USB?
Transfer content with a USB cable (iOS)
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone. …
- Next, tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
What is the best app to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?
Use an App to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android. There’s a free app called My Contacts Backup that lets you export contacts from your iPhone and import them on your Android device. You can use this app to create a file containing all your contacts, then email this file to your Android device.
How do I sync contacts from iPhone to Gmail?
Sync Google Contacts with your mobile device or computer
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account. …
- Tap Add account. …
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device. …
- Tap Save.
What will I miss switching from iPhone to Android?
Switching From iPhone to Android: What You Should Know
- Set up Gmail and Sync Calendar.
- Back up Your Photos.
- Transfer Music to Android.
- Hello Google Messages.
- Getting Used to Android.
How do you send an entire text thread?
Tap and hold a message until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More…” buttons pops up, then tap “More.” A row a circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to an individual text or iMessage. Tap a circle to select a specific message, or tap them all to select the entire thread.
How do I forward an entire text thread iPhone?
Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap Forward and enter a recipient.
- Tap Send .
How do I transfer my messages to my new iPhone?
Here’s what to do:
- On your current iPhone, tap Settings to open it. …
- Tap your name.
- Tap iCloud.
- Move the Messages slider to on/green. …
- On the new phone that you want to transfer the messages to, log into the same iCloud account and follow the same steps to enable Messages in iCloud.
How do I copy an entire text conversation on iPhone for court?
Tap on the curved arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen, then enter the phone number or email address that you wish to send the text the conversation to. 4. You can also hold a finger down on the new text message and tap “Copy” to copy it for pasting elsewhere on your iPhone, such as into an email or a note.
How can I export my iMessages from my iPhone for free?
Download and install iMazing.
- Select your device in the iMazing’s sidebar, then select Messages. …
- Select a conversation(s) or message(s) your wish to export. …
- Click one of the Export button. …
- Review export options. …
- Choose folder and file name. …
- Export to Excel or CSV. …
- Export to Text.
How do I copy all my text messages?
A: Copy all text messages from Android to file
1) Click the Android in Devices list. 2) Turn to top toolbar and press “Export SMS to File” button or go File -> Export SMS to File. Tip: Or you can right click the Android in Devices list and then choose “Export SMS to File”.
How do I save an entire text thread?
Android – Quick steps to forever save text messages
- Open a Gmail email account if you don’t have one.
- Enable the IMAP feature.
- Launch SMS Backup+ and select Connect.
- Accept the prompt to Backup. All your text messages will start backing up to Gmail and can save them forever.
What is the fastest way to transfer from iPhone to Android?
Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it. After that, the receiver’s (Android) device should show up on the screen. Tap on it to start sending the files.
Can I connect iPhone to Android via cable?
Copy your iPhone data using a cable. … Just use the USB cable from your iPhone and plug it into the adapter. Then, after connecting the adapter into your new Android, plug it into your old device and follow the steps on-screen to begin moving your old stuff on over.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.