To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
Additionally, How can I change my ringtone for free?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.
Also, How can I change my ringtone to a song for free without iTunes?
Tap and hold the thumbnail for your song and menu options will appear above. Tap the Share icon, followed by the Ringtone icon. Name the ringtone, hit export. When finished exporting tap Standard Ringtone to set it as the default ringtone of the device.
How do I put a ringtone on my iPhone without iTunes with GarageBand? How to Set Ringtones in iPhone Without Computer?
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Step 3: Tap on Ringtone >
- Step 4: Choose a native ringtone offered by Apple iPhone.
Furthermore How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone using GarageBand?
Export the project as a ringtone
- Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the My Songs browser, tap Browse. , tap Select, then tap the project you shared from your Mac.
- Tap. …
- Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export. …
- Tap Export.
- When the ringtone is finished exporting, you can assign the ringtone.
How do I set a song as my ringtone on iPhone 12?
After adding the ringtones you like to your iPhone, now you can follow the steps below to set a custom ringtone on your device.
Bonus Tip: How to Custom Ringtone on iPhone 12
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Sounds & Haptics” > “Ringtone”.
- Click the ringtone you like to set it as the custom ringtone on your iPhone.
How can I make a ringtone for my iPhone without using iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.