How to remove card details from iTunes: iPhone or iPad
- Tap Settings.
- Open iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (typically your email address at the top of the screen).
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Tap None under Payment Type.
- Tap Done.
In this manner, Why can’t I buy apps on my iPhone?
If you find that in-app purchases aren’t enabled on your iPhone, the most likely problem is that they’ve been turned off in Screen Time settings. Open Screen Time to enable in-app purchases. If you still can’t make in-app purchases, the payment information associated with your Apple ID might be out of date.
Furthermore Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I change my payment method to none on iPhone? If you want to remove your payment information, or if you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Change or remove your information. To remove your payment method, select None. …
- Tap Done.
Beside above Why can’t I add a payment method on iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why it says Invalid Payment Method on your iPhone is because you have to update your payment information. It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. … Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
How do I install apps on my iPhone 12?
Apple iPhone – Install Apps
- From a Home screen, tap App Store . …
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.). …
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL. …
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
Table of Contents
Why is my phone not installing apps?
Clear the Google Play Store cache
If your Android device won’t download or install apps even after all these checks, it might be worth clearing the Store cache. … Select All apps and Google Play Store. Select Storage and Clear cache. Repeat for Google Play service and Google Services Framework if present.
How do you restart the App Store?
First solution: Clear all background apps then restart App Store.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen and then pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Then swipe right or left to navigate through the app previews.
- Swipe up on the App Store app card/preview to close it.
Why can’t I add my credit card to Apple ID?
Make sure that you can add a card
See if you’re in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS. Check that you’re using a supported card from a participating issuer.
How do I change my payment method on the App Store?
Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in. Tap Payment Information, then change or remove your information.
How do I download an app without a credit card?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost. …
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID. …
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
Do I have to add credit card to Apple ID?
Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. … There is a trick to creating an Apple ID without a credit card. Check here for complete instructions on how to open an Apple ID account with no credit card. A billing address and phone number is still required.
Do I have to have a payment method on my Iphone?
If you have any active subscriptions, you must have at least one payment method on file other than Apple ID credit. … But if you want to remove all payment methods, you can cancel your subscriptions and/or downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Do you need a payment method for App Store?
To make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or buy iCloud storage, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. … Apple Pay (where available) Most credit and debit cards. Store credit, from redeeming gift cards or from adding funds to your Apple ID.
Why is Apple not accepting my debit card?
If you can’t make purchases or update your apps, including free apps, there might be a problem with your payment method. To fix this, add a new payment method or update your payment information.
How do I update my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How can I install apps on my iPhone without App Store?
Maybe the simplest way to add apps to your iPhone without using the App Store is by using a technique called sideloading. Sideloading is the name used for installing apps directly on the iPhone rather than using the App Store. It’s not a common way to do things, but it’s possible.
How long does it take for apps to download on new iPhone 12?
It’s normal for apps to take a few moments to start the download process and do the update. But if it’s been more than 15 minutes or so and your app icon is still grayed out with the word “waiting” underneath, it’s time to do some investigating. Your internet connection could be to blame.
How do I manually install apps on iPhone?
You can manually install apps on an iPhone by downloading them to iTunes on your computer desktop and then transferring them by updating your iPhone contents via a USB cable.
What to do when apps are not installing?
- Check your storage space.
- Check your data connection.
- Check your SD card.
- Clear cache & data from Download Manager.
- Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Remove & re-add your Google account to your device.
How do I install unknown apps?
Android® 8. x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off .
How do I install apps?
Download apps to your Android device
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . …
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. …
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for free apps) or the app’s price.
Why cant I download apps from the App Store?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. App info or See all apps. Tap Google Play Services. Clear cache.
How do I clear my iPhone App Store cache?
How to clear caches on iPhone for apps with a cache feature
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.