Delete photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video you want to move to the trash. You can select multiple items.
- At the top, tap Delete .
Additionally, How do I select all photos on iPhone?
You can select all photos in the “All photos” album with a little patience and dexterity.
- Open “Photos > All Photos”
- tap “Select”
- Go down to the bottom of “All Photos” then tap the last photo. …
- it will take some time to select all photos this way.
Also, Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
Your photo will disappear from view then and there. But it is not truly gone. Instead, the image is sent to the Recently Deleted album in the Photos app where it remains for 30 days. During that time you can return a photo from the Recently Deleted album to your phone.
How do I delete all my photos from iCloud? To delete a photo or photos from iCloud, log in on iCloud.com, and go to Photos. Then, simply select all photos and press the trash icon. This is the same as using Photos on iPhone or Mac; you’ll need to go to your Recently Deleted folder to permanently delete everything.
Furthermore How do I permanently delete photos from iCloud?
How to permanently delete photos from iCloud
- In Safari, go to iCloud.com.
- Log in with your iCloud account.
- Tap Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted.
- At the top, tap Select > Select All > Delete.
How do I select all on my iPhone?
How To Select All on iPhone
- Essentially, what you want to do is press down on a single word in the section of text that you want to select.
- After second, lift your finger.
- You will then be able to move the pointers around to select how much or how little of the text you want to select.
What is the fastest way to select photos on iPhone?
How to Quickly Select Multiple Photos in iOS
- Pictures in the iOS Photos app are automatically sorted into collections by year, date, and location. …
- Tap the Select button in the top right of the screen.
- Drag your finger across the photos you want to select. …
- Drag down to select an entire row of photos.
How do I select all in photos?
On a PC, you don’t need to click on the web page first, simply press CTRL + A to select all images.
Can hackers get permanently deleted photos?
Deleted files are at risk
Cybercriminals and hackers can gain access to personal information stored in your computer even after you think you’ve deleted the files. This includes everything from financial documents to scanned images. If you think those files are gone because they’ve been deleted, think again.
What happens to permanently deleted photos on iPhone?
When you delete photos and videos, they go to your Recently Deleted album for 30 days. After 30 days, they’ll be permanently deleted. If you use iCloud Photos, and delete photos and videos from one device, the photos and videos will be deleted on your other devices.
Does Apple keep deleted photos?
Delete or hide a photo or video
to delete a photo from your iPhone and other devices using the same iCloud Photos account. Deleted photos and videos are kept in the Recently Deleted album for 30 days, where you can recover or permanently remove them from all devices. … Hidden photos are moved to the Hidden album.
Why can’t I delete photos from iCloud?
If your iPhone won’t delete photos and they aren’t synced to another device, check if iCloud Photos is enabled. Open Settings and tap on your name at the top of the screen. Then, tap iCloud. From here, tap Photos and make sure the toggle next to iCloud Photos is off.
How do I delete multiple photos from iCloud online?
Delete multiple photos from iCloud (not all at once)
- Go to icloud.com and log in using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on “Photos”.
- You will see all the photos and videos stored in your iCloud. Select the one(s) you want to delete and click on the trash bin icon.
- You can also delete photos by moments.
How do I delete photos from iCloud without deleting?
How to turn off iCloud Photo Library without deleting photos on your iPhone
- Within the Settings app, tap your name.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Photos.
- Toggle iCloud Photos to the Off position.
- Tap Download Photos & Videos.
Do photos stay on iPhone if deleted from iCloud?
When you delete a photo or video from the Photos app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, it also deletes from your iCloud Photos and any other devices where you’re signed in to iCloud Photos. It also no longer counts towards your iCloud storage.
How do I delete more than 1000 photos on iCloud?
There IS in fact a way to mass delete photos up to 1,000 at a time in the iCloud Photo Library web interface.
- Click ‘Select Photos’ at the top.
- Select the very first photo.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Hold the SHIFT key and click the last photo (this will select everything in between)
- Click ‘Delete’ at the top.
Why can’t I select all on iPhone?
It is there. Just tap a neutral blank space in the text box and then tap a space between words. The Select All option will pop up in the menu.
Is there a way to select all emails on iPhone?
Instead of hitting “Edit” in the Apple Mail app, use a two-finger swipe gesture to select multiple emails right away. Slide two fingers up or down from the first email you want to select, then let go when all of the messages you want our selected. It’s super fast. Then mark, move, or delete as necessary.
How do you select all on iPhone 12?
You tap and hold for a moment to select one word, but you can also tap twice to do the same thing slightly faster. Or tap three times to select an entire sentence, four times to select the whole paragraph.
How do you select multiple photos on iPhone iOS 13?
How to Choose Multiple Photos on iPhone & iPad with a Tap & Drag Gesture
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
Answer: A: Open a message thread that has the photos that you want to move. Tap on the person’s icon at the top of the thread. Tap on “i” info ➔ Photos ➔ See All : Select the photos that you want to save and then tap on Save at bottom left.
How do I select all photos on iPhone AirDrop?
If you want to transfer multiple photos or videos, open the Photos app and tap Select to choose all the photos and videos that you want to AirDrop. Tap the share icon in the lower left. Choose AirDrop. Select your Apple device from the menu.
Can I airdrop all my photos at once?
WiFi and cellular service aren’t necessary when using Airdrop. Phone numbers are irrelevant, and the iPhone has the ability to Airdrop multiple full resolution photos at once!
How do you select all in iOS 14?
Navigate to any webpage that you want to select and copy text from, then tap on the Share button in the toolbar. In the Share sheet that opens, scroll down and select “Force Select All” from the actions list.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
Using iPadOS or iOS 13?
- Open Messages.
- Open a conversation that has photos you wish to save.
- Tap the name(s) at the top of the message and then tap on the “i” button.
- Scroll down to the Photos section and tap See All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Choose which photos you wish to save and once you select them all, tap Save.