Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. …
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete. …
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
In this manner, How do I force wipe an iPhone?
To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you’d like to update it, so you don’t lose unsaved data. We advise you to follow this advice, and tap Back Up Then Erase.
Furthermore How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus. …
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black. …
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons? Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears. Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
Beside above How do I factory reset my iPhone 12?
How to Hard Reset iPhone 12
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button (ignore the slide to power off slider). When the Apple logo appears, let go of the Side button. Wait for the iPhone 12 to restart.
How do I factory reset my disabled iPhone 12?
It’s a full reset process, forcing your device back to factory defaults, entailing all data and settings wiped.
- To factory reset an iPhone 12, go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select Reset.
- Next, tap Erase All Content and Settings to completely reset iPhone 12.