On the disconnected device, go to the Settings > Wi-Fi. Tap the name of the network you would like to join, and you’ll get the password prompt. Unlock the other iOS device and hold it up to the device you’re connecting. That already-connected device will receive a prompt asking to share the Wi-Fi Password.
Additionally, How can I share my mobile Wi-Fi to another mobile?
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Also, How do I get my iPhone to automatically connect to WIFI?
Here’s how to enable automatic network connections on your iPhone or iPad.
- To start, open up Settings and tap on Wi-Fi. …
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network and look for a toggle labeled Auto-Join. …
- Tap Auto-Join to turn it on.
How can I connect my iPhone to wifi without password? How Can I Connect To A Friend’s Wifi Without A Password?
- Open the home screen of your device.
- Go to the settings folder.
- Choose the internet and network settings option.
- Tap on the wifi field.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Press the connect by WPS button.
Furthermore How can I get the password for my WIFI?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
Can I share my data with another phone?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
How do you fix an iPhone that wont connect to WiFi?
How to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Problems
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. …
- Check if airplane mode is on. …
- Check if the Wi-Fi network is password protected. …
- Check for iOS updates. …
- Restart your iPhone. …
- Reset iPhone network settings. …
- Turn off location services. …
- Restore your iPhone to factory settings.
Why won’t my phone automatically connect to my home WiFi?
Auto-connect from an Android phone
If for some reason you’re not connecting, it could be because you changed the network name or password on your Xfinity Home WiFi. … Turn on WiFi. Your phone will automatically search for available WiFi networks, then tap the name of your home network. Enter your network password.
How do I get my iPhone to automatically connect to Bluetooth?
How to Auto Connect an iPhone to a Bluetooth Device
- Step 1: Move iPhone Near The Accessory. Bring the iPhone to within a few feet of the Bluetooth device. …
- Step 2: Turn iPhone and Accessory On. …
- Step 3: Accessory Pair Mode. …
- Step 4: Open Settings App. …
- Step 5: Enable iPhone Bluetooth. …
- Step 6: Select The Device.
How can I share my WiFi without password?
4 Ways to Share WiFi Without Giving Away Your Password
- Connect Automatically with WPS. …
- Scan a QR or NFC tags to Connect to WiFi. …
- Use router guest mode. …
- Create WiFi hotspot form your Device.
Is there a way to connect to WiFi without the password?
Using DPP/Wi-Fi Easy Connect™ to Connect to Routers without a Password. Android 10 and above replaced WPS with DPP security connections, which produces a tighter seal on data transmission and allows easier device connectivity to networks and routers without having a password.
Can neighbors steal your WiFi?
There isn’t a federal law against stealing someone’s WiFi. The 1986 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act penalizes anyone who “intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access” but it was passed before WiFi was common.
What app can show WiFi password?
WiFi Password Show is an app that displays all the passwords for all the WiFi networks you’ve ever connected to. You do need to have root privileges on your Android smartphone to use it, though. It’s important to understand that this app is NOT for hacking WiFi networks or anything like that.
How do I reset my 192.168 1.1 password?
- Open up a web browser and type in the IP address of the ADSL Router (default is 192.168. 1.1). Press Enter.
- Enter the Login name and password (default is admin/admin).
- Click on the Tools tab at the top.
- Click on the Restore button to factory reset on the unit.
How can you get free WiFi?
- Open your Settings.
- Tap on Wireless & networks.
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Set up a strong password and slide the bar to turn it on.
How can I share my dialog data to another phone?
How to Share Credit
- Service activation – Type: EZ and send to 356.
- Share credit – Type: EZ <space>amount<space>receiver’s mobile number<space>PIN and send to 356.
How do I share my data with a friend?
Simply dial *131*7#, select the action from the menu that would be displayed; Transfer from Data Balance. Buy for a Friend. Request from a Friend.
Can you gift data to anyone?
Data gifting lets you move data around your devices when someone’s low. Just choose the person who needs data, choose who’s got spare data to gift and that’s it. They’re back online, without you spending an extra penny.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Reset your network settings
To do this go to Settings, General, Reset, then select Reset Network Settings. You’ll need to Enter your phone’s PIN, after which your phone will reboot. When it restarts, you can connect to the problem Wi-Fi network again. This should hopefully fix the problem.
Why does my iPhone say unable to join Wi-Fi?
Reset Network Settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > On the next screen, select Reset Network Settings option. On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Reset Network Settings again confirm. After this, you should be able to connect to your WiFi Network without coming across “Unable to Join Network” error message.
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Make sure you select the correct wireless security option when asked for your password (for example, select WEP 40/128-bit Key if you’re typing the 40-character pass key for a WEP-encrypted connection). … Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to Wi-Fi?
How to reset network settings on Android:
- Open Settings, and tap System, Advanced, Reset options, then Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth, or if you have a Samsung phone, tap General Management, Reset, then Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Settings and enter your passcode or password.
- Tap Reset Settings, then Reset.
What do you do when your phone wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Why Won’t My Phone Connect to WiFi? Troubleshooting Tips
- Check Your Settings. Make sure you haven’t accidentally turned your WiFi network connection off. …
- Shut It Down. …
- Forget Your Network. …
- Update Your OS. …
- Reset Your Settings. …
- Turn Off Location Services.