Find your notifications in Notification Center
- On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen.
- On other screens: Swipe down from the top center. Then you can scroll up to see older notifications, if there are any.
In this manner, Does someone know if you hide alerts?
Question 5 – Will someone know if I have hid the alerts for a conversation with them? Answer 5 – No, the other parties in your message conversation won’t know that you have hid alerts.
Furthermore Why are my notifications not showing up iPhone 12?
If your iPhone 12 Pro doesn’t display notifications for a particular app, check that the app’s notification settings and preferences are correctly configured. Launch the Settings app and select Notifications. Next, choose the affected app and make sure Allow Notifications is toggled on.
Where do I find push notifications on my iPhone? iPhone®/iPad® users:
- From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications”.
- From here, find the app you wish to receive push notifications for.
- From here, tap “Allow Notifications” and then choose your options for how you wish to receive push notifications:
Beside above Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text iOS 14?
1. Show on lock screen setting: If you keep missing notifications on your lock screen, then make sure that the “Show on Lock Screen” setting is toggled on. You can find the same under Settings > Notifications > Messages.
Do you still get text messages if you hide alerts?
An alert will no longer display on your screen when a new text from this chain comes in, but you’ll still receive the text. To hide messages from a specific person: First, make sure you have the person’s contact info written somewhere else.
What is iPhone hide alerts?
Hide Alerts simply mutes notifications for a conversation. You will still receive new messages with the conversation threads in chronological order. If a conversation is deleted, Hide Alerts will remain active on any new messages received from that contact.
How can you tell if someone muted you on Imessage?
Now, if you go back to your list of conversations in the Messages app, the muted thread or conversation will be indicated by a “crescent” icon, as shown in the screenshot below. This helps you easily distinguish the muted threads if you have many.
Why am I not getting my notifications on my iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. …
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
Why do my notifications disappear iPhone?
Toggle off and on Notifications for a specific app, Messages, FaceTime, Mail etc, that is not working properly. Head over to Settings > Notifications > Select the app and toggle off “Allow Notifications” and wait for about 20 seconds and then turn it back on. Finally, ensure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I see push notifications again?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
How do you push notifications on iPhone?
Send Push Notifications to your iOS app
- Step 1 – Sign up for a Pusher account. …
- Step 2 – Set up your free Beams instance. …
- Step 3 – Integrating the Beams SDK into your iOS project. …
- Step 4 – Start sending push notifications. …
- Step 1 – Start by creating a Notification Service Extension.
Why is push not available on iPhone?
Old Settings, Older iPhone models
For iOS 11 or later users, Open the Settings App → Find Accounts & Passwords → Tap Fetch New Data > Tap iCloud → Make Sure checked mark next to the Push under select Schedule. Go to the iPhone/ iPad Settings App > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data > Enable Push.
Why is my phone not giving me text notifications?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why does my iPhone not notify me of text Messages when locked?
Not getting notified of messages coming in when iPhone or another iDevice is locked? If you don’t see or hear any alerts when your iPhone or iDevice locks (display sleep mode,) enable the Show on Lock Screen setting. Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on.
Why does my iPhone not alert me on some text Messages?
Your “iPhone not alerting me of texts” issue may be caused by which there sets no sound for the notifications. To fix it, you should go to Settings > Messages > Sound and select the preferred notification sound. Besides, check if you have turned on “Allow Notifications” and the three options below “Alerts”.
How can I hide my text messages on my iPhone?
How to Hide Text Messages on iPhone
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Find Notifications.
- Scroll down and find Messages.
- Under the Options section.
- Change to Never (message will not show on lock screen) or When Unlocked (more useful since you likely would be actively using the phone)
What does a little moon by a text mean?
When the crescent moon icon is shown beside a contact’s name in the messages list in the Messages app, it means that you have selected not to receive notifications about new messages from that contact.
How do you find hidden text messages on iPhone?
Part 3: How to Unhide Messages on iPhone
- Go to Settings and click Notifications.
- Swipe down the screen and find Messages > Tap on Messages.
- Allow Notifications. …
- Here you can choose to unhide alerts from Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners, or select all to show text conversations.
How do I hide things on my iPhone?
How to hide photos on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How do you know if you’re muted on iPhone?
Tap the “Mute” icon — a microphone icon with a diagonal line through it — until the background on the button fills in, showing that you’ve muted your line.
How can you tell if someone muted your iPhone?
On the left side of your phone, locate the up and down volume buttons – right below the switch for silent mode – and continually press the down button until the message on your screen confirms that your phone is muted.
How do I make my iPhone messages silent?
How to Mute Message Conversations on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the messages list, swipe left across the conversation you wish to mute.
- Tap the crossed out bell icon.