Go to your Pictures Folder and right click on the iPhoto Library. From the resulting menu select ‘Show Package Contents’. A finder window will open and you’ll find your pics inside the Originals Folder.
Additionally, Can I drag and drop photos from Mac to iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, make sure that it is unlocked and awake. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad has AirDrop receiving enabled and set to Everyone. Drag your selected photos and video to the iPhone or iPad option in the AirDrop Finder window. If your iPhone or iPad prompts you, tap Accept.
Also, How do I import photos to my Mac?
Import to your Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. …
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How can I get photos from my iPhone to my Mac? Move photos from iPhone to Mac using Finder
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- On the Mac, open a new Finder window.
- In the sidebar, under your Devices, click on your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click Photos.
- Check the “Sync Photos” box.
- Choose the app or folder that you want to sync from.
Furthermore How do I open iPhone photo folders on my Mac?
Accessing your Camera Roll on macOS
- 1) Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac with the supplied Lightning cable.
- 2) If prompted on the iOS device to “Trust” the computer, go ahead and tap the Trust button.
- 3) Launch the Image Capture app from your Applications folder. …
- 4) Click on your iOS device from the app’s sidebar.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. … Tap AirDrop, then choose whether to receive items from everyone or only from people in your Contacts app.
Table of Contents
How do I transfer files from Mac to iPhone?
On your Mac: Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click General. Select “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices.” On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: Go to Settings > General > Handoff, then turn on Handoff.
How do I AirDrop photos from Mac to iPhone?
How to AirDrop a photo from macOS Photos to your iPhone
- Open Photos on your Mac.
- Select the photo or video that you want to transfer. …
- Click the share icon at the top of the screen and choose AirDrop.
- Choose the device you want to send your file(s) to, and then click Done.
Why won’t my iPhone photos import to my Mac?
Many users who couldn’t transfer their photos from iPhone to Mac confirmed they solved the problem by resetting their Location & Privacy settings. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings. Then tap General and select Reset. Go to Reset Location & Privacy and tap the Reset Settings button.
Why are my iPhone photos not syncing to my Mac?
If iCloud photos are not syncing to a Mac, open the “Accounts” menu of the iCloud app. Check that the same Apple ID is logged in across all devices. Make sure that the photos are appearing on that Apple account on iCloud.
How do I AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
From the desktop or a Finder window: Control-click the item you want to send, choose Share > AirDrop from the shortcut menu, then select the device you want to send the item to. From the Finder: Click AirDrop in the Finder sidebar, then drag the item to the device you want to send it to.
How do I move Photos to a folder on a Mac?
Export photos to a folder in the Finder
- In the Photos app on your Mac, select the photos you want to export.
- Drag your selection to a folder in the Finder or choose File > Export > Export Photos. For more information about exporting photos out of the Photos app, see Export photos, videos, and slideshows.
How do I transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone using USB?
Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone with Finder
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open Finder and your iPhone should appear in the sidebar of the Finder Window under Locations.
- Click on your iPhone. …
- Select Photos and check “Sync photo to your device from” checkbox.
How do I move Photos from Photos app to folder?
Gallery Go also works with SD cards on Android devices.
Move your photos to an SD card
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go .
- Press and hold the photo or video you want to move.
- At the top right, tap More. Move to folder.
- Select the SD card folder you want to move your photos or videos to.
How do I send files from my Mac to my iPhone via Bluetooth?
Note: To transfer files using Bluetooth between a Mac and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, use AirDrop.
Send a file to a Bluetooth device
- On your Mac, click the Bluetooth status icon in the menu bar, select a device, then choose Send File to Device. …
- Select a file, then click Send.
- Select a device in the list, then click Send.
Can you AirDrop from PC to iPhone?
You can use iCloud Drive to keep your files up to date and accessible on all your devices, including Windows PCs. You can also transfer files between iPhone and other devices by using AirDrop and sending email attachments.
How do I AirDrop iMovie from Mac to iPhone?
- Enable AirDrop on both devices.
- In the iMovie Project browser, tap the movie or trailer you want to share (see Figure 9).
- Tap the Share button .
- From the list of nearby devices that have AirDrop enabled, tap the device you want to receive the project.
How do I transfer files from Mac to iPhone via USB?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. …
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
How do I AirDrop from my Mac to my phone?
How to turn on AirDrop discovery on a Mac and share files from a Finder window
- Open Finder. Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- An AirDrop finder window will open. …
- Wait a moment for nearby devices to appear. …
- Drag files you want to share into the AirDrop window to share them instantly.
Why can’t I copy from Mac to iPhone?
Troubleshooting: Test by copying your text from your Mac and pasting it on your iPhone first and if that works, try the other way. Try Signing Out from iCloud and Signing In again on both devices. Double-check that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on on both devices, try pairing them to make sure both work properly.
How do I AirDrop from Mac to iPhone 12?
Send items using AirDrop
- From the desktop or a Finder window: Control-click the item you want to send, choose Share > AirDrop from the shortcut menu, then select the device you want to send the item to.
- From the Finder: Click AirDrop in the Finder sidebar, then drag the item to the device you want to send it to.
How do I AirDrop photos from laptop to iPhone?
Step 1. Go to “Finder” > “Go” > “AirDrop“. Step 2. Drag and drop the photos you want to send from Mac to your iPhone to the image of the recipient and click “Send.” Or you can go to the Photos app, select the items you want to share, and choose the “Share” button > “AirDrop”, choose the recipient, and click “Done”.
Why is AirDrop from Mac to iPhone not working?
If your AirDrop isn’t working on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, first check that Bluetooth is turned on. To fix an AirDrop connection, also make sure that both devices are discoverable. To get AirDrop working on a Mac, you may need to adjust your firewall settings.