Wear Apple Watch on your wrist and choose a language (see footnote). Separately on each device, tap on Start Pairing (on your iPhone, do this within the Watch app). Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone. Tap the info icon “i” on your Apple Watch (it will be shown now).
In this manner, How do I unpair my Apple watch from my old phone?
How to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
Furthermore What is the i button on Apple Watch?
What to Know
- The circled i in the corner of an Apple Watch is for Information and is used to pair or re-pair an Apple Watch to an iPhone.
- To unpair: On watch, Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings, on iPhone, Watch > My Watch > i > Unpair Apple Watch.
How do I pair my Apple Watch viewfinder? Hold your iPhone over the animation
Center the watch face in the viewfinder on your iPhone. Wait for a message to say that your Apple Watch is paired. If you can’t use the camera, or you don’t see the pairing animation or your iPhone can’t read it, tap Pair Apple Watch Manually, then follow the steps that appear.
Beside above Can you pair Apple watch to two phones?
No. An Apple watch can only be paired to one iPhone at a time. If you need to pair it to a secondary iPhone you need to first unpair the watch from the first iPhone.
Can you switch Apple watch between phones?
Assuming you use the same Apple ID on both iPhones, you can get a second watch to go with your second iPhone, and sync data over iCloud between the two pairs of devices, including Health data.
How do I use Apple Pay on my Watch?
When you’re shopping in an app on your Apple Watch, choose the Apple Pay option during checkout. Review the payment, shipping, and billing information, then double-click the side button to pay with your Apple Watch.
How do I pair my Apple Watch automatically?
How to automatically pair a new Apple Watch with your iPhone
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone. …
- Tap Start Pairing.
- Move your phone over your Apple Watch until your Apple Watch is lined up in the center of the yellow rectangle.
How do I pair my Apple Watch?
To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. Or open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Pair New Watch.
Can I use Apple Watch without pairing with iPhone?
Essentially no. Your watch has to connect to an iphone to be of any use. Once you do pair your watch and phone and you are in a known wifi area, you can turn off Bluetooth and your watch SHOULD connect directly with wifi.
Why won’t my Apple Pay work on my watch?
Make sure you’re in the My Watch tab. Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay. Tap ‘Add Credit or Debit Card’, then follow the entry fields on the next screen. Confirm that the details are correct.
Does Apple Pay on watch work without phone?
The Apple Watch is capable of Apple Pay, so if you’re out and about without your wallet or iPhone 12, you can still pay for things at businesses that accept Apple Pay. All of your cards that are in Apple Wallet get a unique token on the Apple Watch, so you don’t even need your iPhone around to use them.
Why can I not connect to Apple Pay?
If you are getting a message to contact the card issuer, call the bank or credit card company who issued you the card to make sure there are no restrictions on the card. If you are getting a message that Apple Pay services are unavailable at this time, sign out of your Apple ID and back in.
How do I sync my Apple Watch to my old Apple Watch?
Open the Watch app on iPhone to start the pairing process. Power on your new Apple Watch and look for the pairing sphere code, follow the prompts. When asked, choose to restore your new Apple Watch from a backup and choose the most recent one.
Can I pair my child’s Apple Watch to my phone?
Or open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap All Watches, then tap Pair New Watch. Tap Set Up for a Family Member, then tap Continue on the next screen. When prompted, position your iPhone so that the Apple Watch appears in the viewfinder in the Apple Watch app. This pairs the two devices.
Can an Apple Watch have its own phone number?
Answer: A: Technically, the cellular Apple Watch has its own phone number assigned to it but in practice it takes on the identity of the phone number of the iPhone you set it up with. Each carrier calls it something different.
How do I connect Apple Watch to Internet before pairing?
Connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your device automatically searches for networks.
- Tap the name of the network that you want to join. …
- If asked, enter the password using Scribble or the Apple Watch keyboard.
- Tap Join.
Why is wallet not working on my iPhone?
Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS. Check that you’re using a supported card from a participating issuer. Sign in to iCloud with an Apple ID.
Can’t set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
- Make sure that you’re in a supported country or region. For your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Language & Region, then scroll to Region. …
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
- Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
- Remove the card from Wallet, then add it again.
How do I set up cellular data on Apple Watch?
Set up cellular on Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular.
- Tap Set Up Cellular.
- Follow the instructions for your carrier. You might need to contact your carrier for help.
How do I connect to Apple wallet?
How to add a card for Apple Pay on your Mac or iPad
- Open Wallet settings on your device. On your Mac model with Touch ID, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay. …
- Tap Add Card. 3 , 4
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
Why is wallet not working on my iPhone?
Here is how you can check this: On your device, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down to find the “cellular data” section. Scroll down further to find Wallet and make sure that it is enabled. Because if it is turned on, the Wallet app will only use Wi-Fi and thus Apple Pay may not work outside of the Wi-Fi range.
Do I have to unpair my old Apple watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.