Go to the Photos app, choose the pictures you want to move, tap the “Share” button, and then choose “Save to Files.” Tap “On My iPhone” and select the external hard drive. By doing so, you can move photos from iPhone to an external hard drive directly without a computer.
Additionally, How do I download my iCloud photos to my iPhone?
To get photos from iCloud to iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” > [your name].
- Tap “iCloud” and choose “Photos”.
- Enable “iCloud Photos” (or “iCloud Photo Library”) and select “Download and Keep Originals”. By doing so, the iCloud photos will be downloaded to your iPhone automatically over Wi-Fi.
Also, How do I get photos off my iPhone on Windows 10?
How to transfer iPhone and iPad photos using the Windows 10 Photos app
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. …
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
Why will my photos not download from iCloud? Check that all your connections are good and try restarting or resetting your device. iCloud photo downloads require a stable network connection, so make sure you have a good WiFi signal. Sign out and sign in to iCloud to refresh, then try to download again.
Furthermore How do I download files from my iPhone to Windows 10?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
If you’re having photo importing problems on your PC, the issue might be your camera settings. If you’re trying to import pictures from your camera, be sure to check your camera settings. … To fix the problem, open your camera settings and make sure to choose MTP or PTP mode before trying to import your photos.
Table of Contents
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows 10?
How to Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a Lightning cable. …
- Click Continue when asked if the computer can have access to the phone.
- Click the phone icon in the top bar.
- Click Sync. …
- Check your photos, music, apps and videos to confirm that they arrived on the phone from Windows 10.
Why are my iPhone photos not downloading?
Sign out and Sign in to iCloud
Issues with your Apple account could also be the reason why you’re unable to download photos from iCloud. Try signing out of iCloud and log back in again. To do this, go to Settings -> Apple ID -> Sign out on your iOS device, as shown in the screenshot below.
Why can’t I download my photos from my iPhone?
If your iPhone still isn’t downloading photos, you might be able to fix it by repeatedly tapping this option in the Settings. … On your iPhone, go to Settings > Photos and choose to Download and Keep Originals. This should make your iPhone start downloading every photo from your iCloud Photos library.
Why won’t my picture messages download on my iPhone?
If you have MMS disabled on your iPhone, you won’t be able to send or receive multimedia messages like photos, videos, or audio clips. … Scroll down and select Messages. Scroll down and check to see if the MMS Messaging switch is toggled on. If not, tap it to enable it.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”. …
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to laptop?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. …
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC. …
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
Why are all my iPhone photos not importing?
Navigate to iPhone Settings, select iCloud, and then Photos. Check if the iCloud Photo Library option is enabled. Additionally, check if the Optimize Storage option is turned on as well. If this option is active, disable it and wait until your iPhone has finished downloading the photos from iCloud.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my USB?
In Settings, go to Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode, and turn on USB Accessories under Allow Access When Locked. When the USB Accessories setting is off, as in the image above, you might need to unlock your iOS device to connect USB accessories.
What does linking your iPhone to Windows 10 do?
One Windows 10 feature that’s quite handy is the option for users to link Android and iOS devices to their Windows 10 PCs and use the ‘Continue on PC’ feature. It lets you push web pages from your phone to your PC without the need to connect to the same network or use a USB cable.
Can I link my iPhone to my PC?
Using a USB cable or adapter, you can directly connect iPhone and a Mac or Windows PC.
Why do I have to download photos on my iPhone?
Your original photos and videos are stored in iCloud and space-saving versions are kept on your device. Your library is optimized only when you need space, starting with the photos and videos you access least. You can download the original photos and videos over Wi-Fi or cellular when you need them.
How do I download a picture message on my iPhone?
How to save pictures from text messages on your iPhone…
- Open your iPhone’s Messages app and find the picture you want to save. …
- Press and hold the image you want to save until an arrow appears above the picture.
- Slide your finger up when you see the arrow and a menu featuring several options pop up.
How do I download optimized photos on my iPhone?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn on iCloud Photos. Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.
How do I download more than 1000 photos on iCloud?
The only way to download more than 1,000 Photos at once from iCloud to PC is to download and install ‘iCloud For Windows’ program on your computer.
How do I recover photos from text messages on iPhone?
Method 1: Recover Deleted Pictures from iPhone Text Messages Directly [without Backup]
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS. Download and install PhoneRescue for iOS on your Mac or PC computer > Open it > Connect your iPhone to the computer and select Recover from iOS Device mode. …
- Scan the device. …
- Recover deleted pics.
Why can’t I receive pictures from non iPhone users?
To receive pictures from non-iPhones you must have MMS plan from your provider and cellular data must be ON. Again to receive pictures from non-iPhone, you must have a MMS plan. Text without pictures are text plan (SMS). So your SMS is working but not your MMS plan.
How do I download pictures from iMessage?
Open the Messages app on your iPhone and find the conversation that contains the images or videos you want to save. Tap on the conversation to open it, then scroll until you find the relevant image. Press and hold on the image until you see a pop up of options including Copy and Save. Tap on Save.