First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
In this manner, How do I select photos on a Mac?
You can select and deselect photos in a variety of ways. Select a single photo: Click the photo, or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to and select the photo. Select a group of adjacent photos in a day: Click the first photo, then hold down the Shift key while you click the last photo.
Furthermore Why won’t my photos transfer from iPhone to laptop?
Choose File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing
Another option is to close all your active programs and then Restart. Keep your iPhone or iPad connected during that Restart. Then, if it pops-up choose Trust this device on your iPhone if prompted, then start the Photo Gallery on your Windows PC.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to laptop? Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
Beside above How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
Windows Explorer allows you to get photos off iPhone: just connect your iPhone to computer and run Windows Explorer. Then, find your iPhone name under “Portable devices”. Open the “DCIM” folder, then drag and drop photos to your PC. The only benefit, really, is that the photos will be present on your PC.
How do I delete duplicate photos on my Mac?
To do this:
- Open the Photos app.
- Click File and select New Smart Album.
- Set the filter criteria in the pop-up window, then choose a Smart Album Name.
- Select the duplicate pictures, control-click on any of the selected images and click Delete.
- Click Delete in the pop-up window to confirm.
Table of Contents
How do I select a group of pictures on my computer?
Click the first file or folder you want to select. Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key. Hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
How do I group files together on a Mac?
You can quickly create a folder of items on the desktop or in a Finder window.
- On your Mac, select all the items you want to group together.
- Control-click one of the selected items, then choose New Folder with Selection.
- Enter a name for the folder, then press Return.
Why can’t I access my iPhone photos on my computer?
The reason – can’t view iPhone photos on PC
It might be caused due to damaged USB cable. Your iPhone camera roll folder may be empty. … Your PC USB port may not work well or just malfunction. Missing or corrupted iPhone driver may cause the device not to be recognized by PC successfully.
Why are my iPhone photos not showing up on computer?
If your iPhone photos are not showing up on your computer, you can try to update the operating system to the latest version both on your computer and iPhone. How to update the operating system on PC: Choose Start (the Windows icon) > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
If you’re having photo importing problems on your PC, the issue might be your camera settings. If you’re trying to import pictures from your camera, be sure to check your camera settings. … To fix the problem, open your camera settings and make sure to choose MTP or PTP mode before trying to import your photos.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
To transfer data from iPhone to laptop without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. …
- MobiMover enables you to transfer everything from your iPhone to the PC with one click, like audio files, videos, pictures, books, contacts and more.
How do I send files via Bluetooth from my iPhone to my laptop?
In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth. In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files > choose the device you want to share to > Next. Select Browse > the file or files to share > Open > Next (which sends it) > Finish.
How do I hide photos from my iPhone to my laptop?
Double-tap your iPhone icon and locate the ‘Internal Storage’. Open ‘Internal Storage’ by double-clicking it. Find the ‘DCIM‘ folder (Camera Roll folder) under ‘Internal Storage’ and open it. Open any folder to check the desired photos and then copy-paste them after selecting the preferred folder on your Windows PC.
What is the best duplicate photo remover?
Best Duplicate Photo Finder & Cleaner in 2021
- CCleaner. Pros. …
- VisiPics. Pros. …
- Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder. Pros. …
- Duplicate Cleaner Pro. Pros. Free trial. …
- Easy Duplicate Finder. Pros. Comprehensive. …
- Ashisoft Duplicate Photo Finder. Pros. 60 plus file types. …
- CloneSpy. Pros. Free duplicate tool. …
- Duplicate Image Remover Free. Pros. Free.
How do I clean up photos on my Mac?
How to delete all photos on your Mac
- Launch Photos
- Go to Photos in the left pane.
- Select all photos by pressing Cmd + A.
- Press Delete.
- Go to Recently Deleted in the left pane.
- Click Delete All at the upper right corner of the window.
- Click OK to confirm.
How do I find duplicate photos on my Mac?
3. Find duplicate photos on Mac in Finder
- Open a Finder window.
- Click File > New Smart Folder.
- Make sure This Mac is selected.
- Click the + in the top-right corner.
- Change the first drop-down menu to Kind and the second one to Image.
- Click on the Name column to sort your files by name.
How do I select a photo on my laptop?
Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and using your trackpad or external mouse, click on all the other files you wish to select one by one. 3. When you’ve clicked all the files you wish to select, let go of the Ctrl key.
How do you select multiple photos?
Hold the Shift key and hover with the mouse over a thumbnail. When the thumbnails turn blue you can click. Now all pictures from the first to the last selected picture are selected.
How do you click multiple files on a Mac?
Select multiple items: Press and hold the Command key, then click the items (they don’t need to be next to each other). Select multiple items that are adjacent: Click the first item, then press the Shift key and click the last item. All items in between are included in the selection.
How do I manage files on a Mac?
Ways to organize files on your Mac desktop
- Organize items into folders. You can quickly group items on the desktop into folders. …
- Use stacks to organize files automatically. Stacks helps you keep files organized in tidy groups on the desktop. …
- Arrange files on your desktop. …
- Change icon size, grid spacing, text size, and more.
How do I arrange icons on my Mac desktop?
1. Click on the View menu in Finder and select Clean up to make all icons align properly. 2. If you want your desktop icons to be auto-arranged, you can do so by clicking on the View menu and then hold on the ALT key on the keyboard until you see the “Keep Arranged By” option show up on the View menu.
What is a smart folder Mac?
Smart Folders automatically find and organize files on your Mac by your search criteria. Because they update continuously, these folders can save you a lot of time and effort. … A Smart Folder is more like an index gathering files by type and keywords, pointing you to the actual files.