- Log into iTunes connect.
- Select My Apps module.
- Select the App update to change.
- Finally the textfield to change the name as it appears in the store should be located under the screen shots and above the description field.
In this manner, How do I rename an app on my home screen?
Tap on the app name. Information about the app shortcut displays in the right pane. Tap the area that says “Tap to change label”. The “Rename shortcut” dialog box displays.
Furthermore How do I change my app store review name?
On the right panel, click the MANAGE at the top. This opens ACCOUNT INFORMATION in the App Store. Scroll down to the bottom, where you see MANAGE. Click EDIT NICKNAME.
How do I change app icons and names? Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”. The following popup window shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name (which you can also change here). To choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
Beside above How do I rename widgets?
To rename a widget: Right-click in the widget title bar and select Rename widget in the context menu. Type and enter the custom name in the text field that appears. The custom name appears in the title bar.
How do I change the name of an app in Swift?
Click on your target file (the first main file of the application). Go to Build Settings. Scroll down you will find a bar called “Packaging”. Under Packaging you will see Product Name, and you can change the project name.
How do I change my app store review?
Delete or edit a review
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Go to the detail page of the item you reviewed.
- Scroll to the reviews section. To edit: Tap Edit your review. Make the changes then tap Post. To delete: Tap More. Delete.
Are App Store reviews Anonymous?
1 app in the iOS App Store has a curious name. It’s called Sarahah, and it’s been at the top of the iTunes Free Apps chart for the past few weeks. It’s an anonymous messaging service for personal feedback. Anyone — whether they’re on the service or not — can leave comments for users without revealing who they are.
What name shows up on Apple podcast reviews?
The name that shows for your reviews can be changed by logging into the account via the Account > View My Account menu option on your computer’s iTunes, there should be ‘Nickname’ in the Settings section of your account’s page.
How do I customize my phone icons?
Applying a custom icon
- Long-press the shortcut you wish to change.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the icon box to edit the icon.
- Tap Gallery apps.
- Tap Documents.
- Navigate to and select your custom icon.
- Make sure your icon is centered and completely within the bounding box before tapping Done.
- Tap Done to commit the changes.
How can I customize my iPhone apps?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled). Tap the plus icon in the top right corner. …
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app. Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. …
- Where it says Home Screen Name and Icon, rename the shortcut to anything you’d like.
How do I change my pet widget name?
You can rename your widget pet anytime you like in the app. To rename an existing pet, simply long press for ~3-5 seconds on your pets name and/or near the gender icon in your pets home page in the app. A popup should be shown asking if you’d like to proceed to rename your pet.
Can you hide app names on iPhone?
You can drag & drop the apps without names into the Home Screen. They will still show no names. This way you can remove the app names of as many icons as you want. Drag & drop any icon in the dock and repeat the procedure.
How do I edit apps?
- Step 1: Edit/Replace the pictures in the app. 1 / 5. …
- Step 2: Edit the app layout (Optional) If you want to go even further into the app appearance you can edit the layout. …
- Step 3: Compile the App. This part is easy if you are using apkeditor, just push save.
- Step 4: Uninstall + Install. 1 / 2. …
- Step 5: You’re Done! 1 / 2.
How do I see reviews left on App Store?
1) Either click Store > View My Account or click your profile on the bottom left of the App Store. 2) Select View Information on the top right and enter your password if prompted. 3) Scroll down to the Manage section and you’ll see Ratings and Reviews with the number next to it.
How long does it take for reviews to show up on App Store?
Review times may vary by app. On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours. If your submission is incomplete, review times may be further delayed or your app may be rejected. Once your app has been reviewed, its status will be updated and you will be notified.
Can I see who rated my app?
In Play Console, you can see an overview of your app’s ratings, individual user reviews, and clustered data about your app’s reviews. Users can rate your app on Google Play with a star rating and review. Users can only rate an app once, but they can update their rating or review at any time.
Does Apple remove apps under 1 star?
The idea being, if the app gets rated poorly enough, Apple will remove it from the App Store and the schools won’t be able to distribute any more work. A funny endeavor, but to be clear the App Store does not remove apps on the basis of their star rating.
Can you edit Apple podcast reviews?
If you want to review a podcast in the Apple Podcasts app:
- find the show,
- open it,
- scroll down to Ratings & Reviews,
- tap on ‘Write a Review,’
- create a headline and write your review,
- tap the amount of stars you want to give, and.
- click ‘Send. ‘ You can edit your review after sending.
Can I change the name of my podcast on Apple?
To update the iTunes Store listing, you just need to update the contents in the podcast feed. To update the name of the podcast, simply update the <title> tag accordingly.
Can you see who rated your Apple podcast?
Ratings in Apple Podcasts are anonymous. If you leave a review, your Apple “nickname” will be displayed. Don’t overthink the title when writing your podcast review.
How do I make custom icons?
Go to the folder or file you want a new icon for, go to Properties, go to Customize (or if it is already on the first selection then it should say “Change icon”) and change the icon. Save the *. ico version of the file on your desktop. It makes for easier finding later.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. …
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget. …
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.