Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. …
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete. …
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
Additionally, How do I unlock my iPhone 7 if I forgot my password without a computer?
4 Approaches to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Using Your Computer
- Unlock Using Siri. One of the quickest ways to unlock iPhone is to tap into the power of your virtual assistant, Siri. …
- Unlock with Find My. …
- Unlock with iMyFone LockWiper. …
- Unlock Using iTunes (Computer is Needed)
Also, How do you reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes? Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
Furthermore How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Factory reset your iPhone
- In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
- At the bottom of the “General” page, tap “Reset.” …
- To factory reset your iPhone, select “Erase All Content and Settings.” …
- You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode, then your device will ask you to confirm that you want to erase everything.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID. …
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. …
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do you wipe an iPhone without the password?
To wipe iPhone data without passcode with iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com in a web browser and sign in with your iCloud account.
- Click on Find My iPhone and then click on “All Devices”.
- Select your iPhone from the list.
- Then, click on “Erase iPhone” to erase all data on your iPhone.
How do you hard reset an Apple iPhone?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
Press and hold down the Side button until the screen goes black. Press and hold your Volume Down button as you continue to hold the Side button. After 5 seconds, release the Side button, but keep holding the Volume Down button. The message will come up saying that iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do I Undisable my iPhone?
Recovering your iPhone through iCloud
- Open icloud.com/find in a browser on your computer. …
- Use your Apple ID and password to log in to your account. …
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen. …
- Select the device of yours that is disabled. …
- Click Erase, and then Confirm Erase.
Does hard reset delete everything iPhone?
Factory reset or hard reset deletes complete data and settings from your iPhone. All your photos, videos, contacts, call logs, passwords, messages, browsing history, calendar, chat history, notes, installed apps, etc., get deleted from the iOS device. It cleans your iPhone as new with no personal information at all.
How do you unfreeze an iPhone?
An immediate way to unfreeze your iPhone is by performing the hard reset. Hold the “sleep/wake” button on your iPhone and the “Home” button simultaneously for 10 seconds until an Apple logo appears on the screen. The iPhone will restart back to normalcy.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
How do I unlock my mobile phone? You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. … Once you’re provided with the code you should be able to enter it into your phone to remove the lock. This is the easiest and most common method of unlocking.
Can you factory reset a phone without the password?
In order to factory reset an Android phone without a password, you need to access Android’s Recovery Mode. There, you’ll be able to completely wipe the phone’s storage without having to enter the device’s pass code, unlock pattern, or PIN.
Does resetting your iPhone get rid of hackers?
Restoring the iPhone will remove anything that was on it, and return it to factory condition. Unless your iPhone is jailbroken, there is no way to remotely hack an iPhone, so no way for anyone to have hacked your iPhone, unless they had it in their physical possession for an extended period of time.
What will happen if I hard reset my iPhone?
A hard reset will restore the iPhone’s setting to its initial configuration by clearing all the third-party applications, data, user settings, saved passwords, and user accounts. The process would delete all stored data on the iPhone.
What is difference between factory reset and hard reset?
A factory reset relates to the rebooting of the entire system, while hard resets relates to the resetting of any hardware in the system. Factory Reset: Factory resets are generally done to remove the data entirely from a device, the device is to be started again and requires the need of re installation of the software.
What causes iPhone to freeze?
Sutton says that iPhones freeze due to four main reasons: low available storage space, infrequent iPhone reboots, uninstalled updates, and problematic or “buggy” apps. … If you leave your iPhone always on, it may be time to (safely) turn it off. In fact, this is how often you should restart your iPhone.
Can I unlock my phone myself for free?
Yes, it is legal to unlock phones. More importantly, the FCC has mandated that all carriers should unlock phones for their consumers for free, if a consumer so desires. That said, you need to know whether your phone is eligible to be unlocked. The FCC isn’t giving you a free pass to con the carriers.
What is the network unlock code?
The Network Unlock Code (NUC), sometimes called a Network Unlock PIN (NUP) or Network Control Key (NCK), allows you to unlock a mobile phone from its original network. … If you need to unlock your phone without an NUC, for example if you forgot your PIN, you can find out how here.
Can resetting iPhone remove virus?
No virus can survive on the iPhone through a factory reset, so you should take the phone to an Apple store for servicing.
What are the signs your phone has been hacked?
Here’s how to tell if your phone has been hacked.
- It’s running slower than usual. One of the most common phone hacked signs is a drop in performance. …
- Your phone feels hot. …
- You’re draining battery faster than usual. …
- Service disruptions. …
- Strange pop-ups. …
- Websites look different. …
- New apps appear. …
- Apps stop working properly.
Can someone hack my iPhone if they have my number?
Your phone number can be used to reset your account if you forget your password. … If someone steals your phone number, they become you — for all intents and purposes. With your phone number, a hacker can start hijacking your accounts one by one by having a password reset sent to your phone.