How to set an MP3 file as a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Select Advanced.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
Additionally, Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
Also, How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone using GarageBand?
Export the project as a ringtone
- Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the My Songs browser, tap Browse. , tap Select, then tap the project you shared from your Mac.
- Tap. …
- Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export. …
- Tap Export.
- When the ringtone is finished exporting, you can assign the ringtone.