How to create a Shared Album
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the blue plus sign in the top-left corner. All your Shared Albums will stay grouped together, apart from other Albums. …
- Tap “New Shared Album.”
- Name the album, and tap “Next.”
- Invite the people you want to share the album with. …
- Tap “Create.”
Additionally, Can you share iPhone photo album with Android?
If you want to set up a simple and free collaborative album between your iOS and Android—and even desktop—friends, we highly recommend you use Google Photos. It captures the same experience—shared albums, collaborative album building, shared comments, and more—in a way that is totally cross-platform.
Also, How do I share photos between two iphones?
Open the Photos app and find the pictures you want to send to another iPhone. Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner once you’ve selected the photo(s). You’ll see the option to Tap to share with AirDrop at the top, and this is where you’ll find your AirDrop contacts.
Who can see shared albums on iPhone? With iCloud Photo Sharing, you create a shared photo album for the images you want to share. You can then choose who you want to share it with (up to 100 people). Subscribers can view, like, and comment on photos in a shared album.
Furthermore How do I share a folder on iCloud?
How to share a folder
- Sign into iCloud.com and open iCloud Drive.
- Select the folder you wish to share.
- Click Add People at the top of the screen.
- Choose a sharing option: Email or Copy Link.
- To edit who can access the folder and the permissions, click Share Options.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? … On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
What’s the best way to share Photos?
There are a handful of options out there to suit your needs and your devices. Our favorite is Google Photos, which does it all and does it best. File hosting service Dropbox has a 2GB limit for free users. Create a folder on the website or on your Dropbox app (free, iOS and Android).
How do I share Photos from my gallery to another phone?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open Photos from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up & sync is set to On.
How do you share between iPhones?
On your iPhone 11 or later
- Open an app, then tap Share or the Share button . …
- Tap the AirDrop button.
- If the person that you want to share with also has an iPhone 11 model or iPhone 12 model, point your iPhone in the direction of the other iPhone.
- Tap the profile picture of its user at the top of the screen.
How many photos can you AirDrop at once?
Can I AirDrop 1,000 photos? Theoretically, there’s no limit to how many photos you can send using AirDrop.
Can you AirDrop all photos from iPhone to iPhone?
You’ll copy everything you have on your old device, so that all photos and contacts are intact and ready to use on your new iPhone. AirDrop is a better choice when all you need to transfer from iPhone to iPhone is photos — like sharing a group pic with all your friends who are in it.
Can everyone see your shared album?
With Shared Albums, you can create albums of photos and videos and easily invite others to view them. The people you invite can view your album from any Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad. … (If your invitees don’t use iCloud, they can still see your shared photos and videos if you set up a public website.)
What is a shared album in Apple photos?
With Shared Albums in the Photos app , you can share photos and videos with just the people you choose. They can also add their own photos, videos, and comments. Shared Albums works with or without iCloud Photos and My Photo Stream.
Can you see shared albums on iCloud?
You can view shared albums in the iCloud Shared Albums app. Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums.
Can you share a file on iCloud?
With iCloud File Sharing, you can share folders and documents in iCloud Drive with other iCloud users. You and the people you invite can view and even work on your documents. The people who receive your invitation can click a link to download the shared folder or file from iCloud to any of their devices.
How do I share a folder?
Share a folder, drive, or printer
- Right-click the folder or drive you want to share.
- Click Properties. …
- Click Share this folder.
- In the appropriate fields, type the name of the share (as it appears to other computers), the maximum number of simultaneous users, and any comments that should appear beside it.
How do I access a shared drive?
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
Can I send photos from Android to iPhone?
On your Android device, tap on Local > Photos > Select the photos you want to transfer > Tap Send to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without a computer.
How can I share files from Android to iOS?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
Can an iPhone AirDrop to a Samsung?
If you want to send a longer video (or any large file) from iPhone to Android, cloud services and third-party apps are your best option. You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
How do you share thousands of photos?
File Sharing Services
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
How do you share a lot of pictures with someone?
Best Way to Share Photos Online Privately
- 1. Facebook’s Moments App. Facebook is one of those rare apps that encompass both the young and older generations. …
- Google Photos. Google Photos is found under Google Drive. …
- Dropbox. …
- AirDrop. …
How do I send private photos?
8 Ways to Share Photos and Videos Privately With Your Family
- 1. Facebook. Facebook has many faults, but it remains one of the best ways to share your photos. …
- Cloud Storage Services. …
- Google Photos. …
- Instant Messaging Apps.
- Flickr. …
- WeTransfer. …
- USB Memory Stick.