Another solution that worked well and is recommended by Apple on its support site is an app called Copy My Data by Media Mushroom. It’s a free app for iOS and Android, and can wirelessly transfer data between two devices. Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone.
Additionally, Can I transfer texts to new phone?
How to move messages from Android to Android, using SMS Backup & Restore: Download SMS Backup & Restore onto both your new and old phone and ensure they’re both connected to the same Wifi network. Open up the app on both phones, and hit “Transfer”. A box will appear explaining how the process works.
Also, Can you transfer Google account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
How can I transfer data from laptop to iPhone? Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
Furthermore Which is better Android or iOS?
Use apps. Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
How can I get text messages on two phones?
To get setup for mirroring messages, you first need to install FreeForward on both your primary and secondary Android phone. In the app, choose one to be the phone that forwards messages to the other; this is your primary handset number that everyone is familiar with.
Do you lose your text messages when you get a new phone?
You essentially lose everything you had on the old phone, which can be a little be a bit of a shock for the first several days. While some things—like pictures, for example—automatically come with you through your Google account, other creature comforts, like your text messages, don’t automatically sync.
Can you transfer texts to a new iPhone?
Apple’s Messages in iCloud service can be used to backup all your text messages to the cloud so that you can download them to your new iPhone – and keep them in sync across all your Apple devices, so that every message and reply can be viewed on every device. … Plug in your iPhone and connected to Wi-Fi.
Can not add Google account to iPhone?
If your iPhone runs iOS 11 or later, the process is much easier. Open Settings, select Passwords & Accounts, and hit Add account. Select Google from the next window and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Once done, the IMAP protocol will be turned on by default.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone without USB?
Sync iTunes content on PC with devices on Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer. …
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
How can I transfer files to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. …
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- Same icons with same look on home screen even after upgrades. …
- Too simple & doesn’t support computer work as in other OS. …
- No widget support for iOS apps that are also costly. …
- Limited device use as platform runs only on Apple devices. …
- Doesn’t provide NFC and radio is not in-built.
Why is Apple better than Android 2020?
Apple’s closed ecosystem makes for a tighter integration, which is why iPhones don’t need super powerful specs to match the high-end Android phones. It’s all in the optimization between hardware and software. Since Apple controls production from beginning to end, it can make sure resources are used more efficiently.
What can an iPhone do that an Android can’t 2020?
5 Things Android Phones Can Do That iPhones Can’t (& 5 Things Only iPhones Can Do)
- 3 Apple: Easy Transfer.
- 4 Android: Choice Of File Managers. …
- 5 Apple: Offload. …
- 6 Android: Storage Upgrades. …
- 7 Apple: WiFi Password Sharing. …
- 8 Android: Guest Account. …
- 9 Apple: AirDrop. …
- 10 Android: Split Screen Mode. …
How can I see my boyfriends text messages without him knowing?
Minspy’s Android spy app is a message interception app specially designed for Android phones. It can give you all the data that your boyfriend is hiding in his Android phone, without his knowledge.
How can I see my daughters text messages on my phone?
For free text-monitoring on Android, try the Phone Tracker app from Spy Phone Labs. This free app lets you keep tabs on up to five phones. You can track GPS, phone calls, text messages and even web activity. You just install it on your kids’ phones and set up an account.
How do I get someone elses texts on my iPhone?
Set up text message forwarding
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. …
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.*
- Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone.
How do I get my old messages on my new phone?
How to restore your SMS messages with SMS Backup & Restore
- Launch SMS Backup & Restore from your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap Restore.
- Tap the checkboxes next to the backups you want to restore. …
- Tap the arrow next to the SMS messages backups if you have multiple backups stored and want to restore a specific one.
Are messages saved on phone or SIM?
A: Actually, in the case of the iPhone SMS messages are not stored on the SIM card, but rather in the iPhone’s own memory. This is actually the case with most smartphones, since these devices have more than sufficient internal memory to store SMS and MMS messages and therefore do not need to rely on the SIM card.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You could take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone called your number, the new phone would ring. … The SIM card wouldn’t work in other phones, and the phone wouldn’t work with other SIM cards.