Go to the iMessage app store. Click the arrow to the left of where you type. You’ll see three icons – the third one will take you to the iMessage app store. Also, you can use the App Store and you should find banners for App Store for iMessage.
Additionally, How do I change my text message name on iPhone?
To add your name and photo for iMessages:
- Tap on the Messages app on your mobile device Home screen.
- At the top of the screen, select the … …
- Near the bottom, tap Edit Name and Photo.
- Tap Choose Name and Photo on the Share Your Name and Photo with Friends page.
- Select the View More by scrolling to the right.
Also, Can you change the color of text on iPhone?
Open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters. You’ll see three examples of color spaces to help you select an option that fits your needs.
Can you put a background on iPhone messages? The iPhone’s native operating system does not allow you to change the background of the Messages application to a picture. However, with a jailbroken iPhone, you can download and install the Desktop/Background SMS application from Cydia.
Furthermore What is the color of iMessage?
If your iPhone messages are green, it means that they’re being sent as SMS text messages rather than as iMessages, which appear in blue. iMessages only work between Apple users. You’ll always see green when writing to Android users, or when you’re not connected to the internet.
How do you change your name from someone elses iPhone?
To add a nickname:
- Open the Phone app and tap Contacts.
- Tap the contact you want to view, then tap Edit.
- Scroll down and tap add field > Nickname.
- Add a nickname and tap Done.
How do I change the name and pictures on my iPhone?
Change your name and photo
- Open Messages and tap Edit in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Edit Name and Photo .
- Edit your name. Or tap the image circle to choose an image, photo, emoji or Memoji.
- Tap Done.
How do you change the color of your text?
Go to Format > Font > Font. + D to open the Font dialog box. Select the arrow next to Font color, and then choose a color.
How do I change the background of my text messages on my iPhone?
- Tap “Cydia” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Search,” then type “SMS/Desktop Background.” Tap “Install.” Tap “Confirm” to allow the app to install.
- Tap “Settings,” then “Wallpaper.”
- Select the wallpaper you want to use.
- Tap the “i” icon found on the upper left side of the photo you’ve selected.
How do I customize my iPhone keyboard?
Add or change keyboards on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards.
How do you change the background on iMessage on iPhone?
Go to App Store, click the search icon and enter some key words, such as “color iMessage” or “color text message”. Then it will list out a lot of apps available to change iMessage background.
What do iPhone text colors mean?
If you own an iPhone, you may have noticed something odd in the Messages app: Some messages are blue and some are green. … Short answer: Blue ones have been sent or received using Apple’s iMessage technology, while green ones are “traditional” text messages exchanged via Short Messaging Service, or SMS.
Why are my iMessages green when texting another iPhone?
If you see a green message bubble instead of a blue one, then that message was sent using MMS/SMS instead of iMessage. … iMessage is turned off on your device or on your recipient’s device. To check if iMessage is turned on for your device, go to Settings > Messages > iMessage.
What do the iPhone text colors mean?
Apple uses different colored message bubbles to indicate whether a message is sent via iMessage (blue) or standard SMS/MMS (green). iMessage is an Apple service that allows unlimited messaging to other iOS 5 and higher devices.
Can other people see your iPhone nickname?
Ironically, if you have nicknames enabled in iOS 7, that’s the name that will show up for them in message threads, their Contacts, and any other communication you have with that person. … Luckily you can completely disable iOS from using nicknames.
Is it possible to know by which name someone has saved my phone number?
To know who saved your number in their contact list, Install the who saved my number app on your smartphone. Open the app, and you will see a list of people who saved your number in their contacts with which name.
How do you hide contact names on iPhone?
Hide Clandestine Contacts
To hide all your recent and favorite contacts in the App Switcher – which appears atop your screen when you press the home button twice – tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Contacts > Show in App Switcher and toggle off Phone Favorites and Recents.
Does deleting an iMessage delete it from all devices?
With Messages in iCloud, when you delete a message, attachment, or conversation on one device, it deletes from all of your devices. This can help free up some space in your iCloud storage, while keeping the rest of your conversations up to date across your devices. Once you delete a message, you can’t get it back.
How do you change the color of the initials on an iPhone?
Open the Contacts app > tap the contact > tap Edit > tap Edit again, below the circle with your contact’s initials. You will see options to change this circle to grey or pink: Edit contacts on iPhone – Apple Support.
How do I change an icon on my iPhone?
Type “Open app” in the search bar. Tap on “Choose” to select which icon to replace. Select the three dots in the upper-right corner. You’re now in the Details page.
You’ll have to crop your photo to the right dimensions.
- Now, you’ll see your new icon. …
- You should see your new customized icon on your home screen.
What are the 9 color schemes?
The major color schemes in art are analogous, complementary, split-complementary, triadic, rectangular and monochromatic. These color schemes utilize colors at certain locations on the color wheel.
How do I change my text style?
Changing Built-In Font Settings
- In the “Settings” menu, scroll down and tap the “Display” option.
- The “Display” menu may vary depending on your Android device. …
- In the “Font Size and Style” menu, tap the “Font Style” button.
- You’ll have a list of pre-installed font styles available for you to choose from.
How do I change my typing style?
To change input language and the keyboard layout
- Tap and hold .
- Tap Input language & type.
- Tap each language to select as one of input languages.
- Tap to change the keyboard layout.
- Tap QWERTY keyboard, Phone keyboard, Handwriting, or Shape writer.