How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode. …
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC. …
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore. …
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
Additionally, How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
1. How to Reset iPhone without Passcode and Computer
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to reset your iPhone.
Also, How do you get WIFI on a locked iPhone?
Answer: A: Even if your iPhone is disabled because of a passcode lockout, it may still be connected to the internet via cellular data or wi-fi. Go to www.icloud.com, log in with the same Apple ID used to enable Find My iPhone on that iPhone, and then perform a ‘remote wipe’ of the iPhone.
How do you reset a locked iPhone? Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
Furthermore How do you reset an Apple phone without the password?
If you can’t remember your passcode when you try again, you need to use a computer to put your iPhone in recovery mode. This process deletes your data and settings, including your passcode, giving you access to set up your iPhone again. After you erase your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings from backup.
How can I connect to WIFI without unlocking my iPhone?
How Can I Connect To A Friend’s Wifi Without A Password?
- Open the home screen of your device.
- Go to the settings folder.
- Choose the internet and network settings option.
- Tap on the wifi field.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Press the connect by WPS button.
How do I get my iPhone to connect to WIFI?
Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
How can I manually enter WIFI password on iPhone?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. …
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete. …
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
Can I turn wifi on my Iphone remotely?
With Use Other Devices for Switch Control, you can control your other Apple devices remotely on the same Wi-Fi network without adjusting any switch connections.
Is there a way to connect to wifi without the password?
Using DPP/Wi-Fi Easy Connect™ to Connect to Routers without a Password. Android 10 and above replaced WPS with DPP security connections, which produces a tighter seal on data transmission and allows easier device connectivity to networks and routers without having a password.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Reset your network settings
To do this go to Settings, General, Reset, then select Reset Network Settings. You’ll need to Enter your phone’s PIN, after which your phone will reboot. When it restarts, you can connect to the problem Wi-Fi network again. This should hopefully fix the problem.
Why isn’t my Wi-Fi working on my iPhone?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
What to do if Wi-Fi is not connecting?
- Check Your WiFi Router’s Lights.
- Reboot Your Router and Modem.
- See if Your WiFi is Working on Other Devices.
- Make Sure There Is Not an Internet Outage in Your Area.
- Connect to Your WiFi Router with an Ethernet Cable.
- Reset Your Router to Factory Settings.
- Remove Any Obstructions Blocking Your WiFi Signal.
How can I get the password for my Wi-Fi?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
How can I share Wi-Fi from phone to phone?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. Important: Some mobile carriers limit or charge extra for tethering.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I share my password?
Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi. Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network. Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Factory reset your iPhone
- In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
- At the bottom of the “General” page, tap “Reset.” …
- To factory reset your iPhone, select “Erase All Content and Settings.” …
- You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode, then your device will ask you to confirm that you want to erase everything.
How do I restart my iPhone with buttons?
Resetting your iPhone is like forcing your computer to restart after a crash. To reset your iPhone: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button while pressing and holding the Home button on the front. When you see the Apple logo, release both buttons.
How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode without a disabled computer?
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: press and hold the power button and the volume down buttons at the same time. Keep holding the buttons until the recovery mode screen appears. For iPhone 6 and earlier models: press and hold the power and home buttons at the same time until the recovery mode screen appears.
Can someone turn on my WiFi remotely?
Can WiFi be hacked remotely? Yes, it’s absolutely possible for your home network to get hacked. A hacker could easily look up the default password associated with a given type of router and use it to access countless devices. Hackers can also exploit security flaws in the router’s firmware.
Should you leave WiFi on on your iPhone?
To put it in perspective, the capacity of the battery is about 6,500 mw/hours. If WiFi was the only thing using energy and it was using it continuously the battery would last about 10 days. So again, there is no reason to ever turn off WiFi.
How can I control another phone from my phone?
Tip: If you’re wanting to control your Android phone remotely from another mobile device, just install the TeamViewer for Remote Control app. As with the desktop app, you’ll need to enter the device ID of your target phone, then click “Connect”.