Apple has just announced the new iPhone SE (2020). Presented via a press release, the iPhone SE (2020) is, to all intents and purposes, an iPhone 8 with a new interior. State-of-the-art components in a familiar chassis and a price tag make it a great phone. Let’s see what the iPhone SE (2020), 9 new highlights, technical specifications, price and launch date.
iPhone SE (2020): the 9 new highlights of the new Apple terminal
After abandoning its plans to introduce new products, Apple has decided to moving forward with the iPhone SE (2020) otherwise. Bread crumbs about his plans have been appearing in the form of rumors, but also of neglect on the part of the company. A few days ago, a screen saver appeared for this model, as well as AppleCare+ coverage.
The new iPhone SE from (2020) adds a number of very interesting new features, combined with a tremendously attractive price. The highlights, compared to the previous generation iPhone SE and the rest of the iPhone currently on sale, are as follows:
- A13 Bionic processor, the same one that mounts the iPhone 11 of 2019. That is, the most powerful chip created by Apple to date.
- 8-core neural engine that supports machine learning and artificial intelligence functions. Augmented reality also benefits from this chip.
- Part of the 64GB of base storage, which is twice as much as the entry model of the iPhone SE. We have three storage in total, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, adding the last one over the previous model
- 4.7-inch screen with True Tone and P3 colour range. A size and screen inherited from iPhone 8. Also supports Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- 12MP rear camera and ƒ1.8 enhanced with portrait mode support thanks to computer photography capabilities. Supports photos with Smart HDR. In addition, the handset is capable of recording stereo audio, like the iPhone 2019.
- This model also incorporates wireless charging. And unlike the iPhone 8 it’s based on, it also has a quick charge.
- The new iPhone SE (2020) features IP67 resistance to dust and water for 30 minutes at a maximum of 1 meter.
- The return of Touch ID as an authentication system. Let’s remember that Apple launched its latest models with Touch ID in 2017.
- A price from 489 euros which makes it very attractive for users who are looking to renew their smartphone for a competent one, but do not need to have the latest in the market.
The truth is that these are quite cutting-edge features in terms of the processor, which place it at the level of the latest iPhone of 2019. This will allow you to have a long life of software and security updates. Along with RAM, the performance of the iPhone SE (2020) should be good over the years.
The other specifications of the iPhone SE (2020) associated with a contained price make for a very attractive terminal.
iPhone SE 2020, a breakthrough price for cutting-edge features
Clearly, the iPhone SE (2020) is not intended to the audience that is looking for the latest. It maintains technologies such as the LCD screen and Touch ID, which make the model familiar. Designed for those who are not ready to make the leap to Face ID and its new interface.
The iPhone SE (2020) comes in three colorsThe colour of the product is: white, black and red (RED). And it has the following storage capacities and price:
- iPhone SE (2020) 64GB: 489 euros.
- iPhone SE (2020) 128GB: 539 euros.
- iPhone SE (2020) 256GB: 659 euros.
The reservation of the new terminal is opened as of this Friday, April 17. It can be purchased from Apple’s online store with delivery scheduled for next week. For more information, check out the comparison of the iPhone SE (2020) with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, with the iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro and other Android competitors.
Now that the mobile phone has become our window to the world and the priority communication channel with our loved ones, securing it with Klinc may be a good idea: pay only for what you use and hires, manages and pauses your insurance from the app whenever you want.