One more Sunday, we’re going to collect all the Apple rumors that have been circulating through the media and social networks. During the last few days details have appeared about several of the devices we are going to see presented throughout this year, so watch out for today’s Rumorsphere which is coming up interestingly.
iPhone 12 Pro: navy blue, 3x zoom, 120Hz screen
Let’s start with the king of rumors: the iPhone 12. The YouTube channel EverythingApplePro has released a new video stating that upcoming Apple phones will inherit the 120Hz Pro Motion screen of the iPad Pro models. The video also states the following:
- Jon Prosser confirms that ‘Navy Blue’ will be one of the colours of the iPhone 12 Pro.
- The matt glass rear of today’s iPhone 11 Pro is preserved by the good feedback of the users and that it doesn’t leave any fingerprints.
- Apple is working on a port-less iPhone model, but we won’t see it this year.
- Rumours of a more industrial-looking design, in the style of the iPad Pro, have been confirmed. That design, among other benefits, will better protect the front and rear windows from falls.
- The size of 5’4 inches of the smaller iPhone 12 has been adjusted a lot, so its final size will be much smaller than we imagine.
- The ‘.notchwill be smaller and the battery will have more mAh. The iPhone 12 motherboard will be split in two.
- The chip will be called A14 Bionic.
- FaceID will be able to analyze our face from more forced angles and from more distance.
- Apple has focused on further improving low-light photography on iPhone 12. White balance, especially on people’s faces, will also improve. The lenses will have a 3x zoom.
- The microphones and speakers on iPhone 12 will be much better because of what you’ve learned with iPad Pro and MacBook Pro microphones.
Apart from this video there are also more rumors, such as the one that brings us MacRumors in a tweet:
– MacRumors.com (@MacRumors) May 9, 2020
Recently we talked about a rumour that you can edit messages already sent in iMessage, so this feature to remove them completely makes sense.
Jon Prosser is not resting on his laurels this weekend either, and claims that the headset being prepared by Apple will be called AirPods Studio:
Looks like Apple is sticking with the “AirPods” branding for their new over-ear headphones.
– Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) May 9, 2020
The youtuber has also said in a recent episode of the Geared Up podcast that watchOS 7 will allow Apple Watch to be able to detect panic attacks of its users.
And to conclude, we leave you with the latest episode of our Applesphere LiveThe next WWDC20 will be held on June 22nd, where Pedro Aznar and Julio César Fernández Muñoz comment on everything we can see. They will preside, as expected, over the new features of all the Apple operating systems.