The answer is No. You cannot directly transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud. Nevertheless, this doesn’t indicate it is impossible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud. You are not the only one who seeks to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Additionally, How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
- Connect the device and choose recovery mode. …
- Scanning the deleted WhatsApp messages on your device. …
- Select the WhatsApp messages to recover. …
- Connect your Android and Choose WhatsApp Recovery. …
- Preview Deleted WhatsApp Chats and Recover. …
- Scanning the deleted WhatsApp messages on your device.
Also, How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from Android to iCloud?
First, sign in to your iCloud.com account. Then go to the “Settings” section and select the “iCloud” option. Ensure you turn on the “Back up to iCloud” section. Then select the “Back up now” option to move your WhatsApp data to iCloud.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Google Drive? WhatsApp backup for Android is stored on Google Drive whereas on the iOS device it is stored in iCloud. Direct WhatsApp backup transfer from Google Drive to iPhone is impossible as Google Drive is incompatible with the iOS platform. Users can transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone using MobileTrans.
Furthermore How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
Download files from Google Drive with a computer, Android, or iOS device.
Save a photo or video to your camera roll
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More .
- Tap Send a copy.
- Depending on your file, tap Save image or Save video.
How can I restore my WhatsApp messages without backup Android?
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages online
- First, uninstall WhatsApp Desktop.
- Reinstall the app.
- Enter your phone number. Follow the on-screen prompts to restore your chat history.
- Doing this will recover your old messages, including deleted ones.
Are deleted WhatsApp messages gone forever?
Whenever you clear (or delete) a message, or a batch of messages on WhatsApp, (be it an individual chat or a group message), they disappear from your screen immediately. … A recent finding from an iOS researcher Jonathan Zdziarski reveals that WhatsApp retains all your messages that you have been deleting.
How can I restore my WhatsApp chat history?
How to restore your chat history
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp from Android to iOS for free?
On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history’. Click on ‘Export Chat’ and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer. Now, you can select whether you want to include the media in the backup or not.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I move files from Google Drive to my phone?
If you’re transferring files via Google Drive and want to save a hard copy to your phone, you just have to download the file.
- Launch Google Drive from your home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the more button on the bottom right of the file thumbnail. It’s the three vertical dots.
- Tap Download.
How do I download files from drive to iPhone?
How to download files from Google Drive to iPhone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon next to the file you wish to download.
- Tap “Open In”.
- Select the app to open the file in, and it will be downloaded to your device.
How do I move photos from Google Drive to iPhone?
- Download and install Google Drive on your iPhone if you haven’t already and launch it from your home screen.
- Find the photo or video you wish to download from Google Drive.
- Once found, tap on the ‘three vertical dots’ icon underneath the image.
- Now tap on Send a copy.
- Select Save Image.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives. You can change the frequency at which your WhatsApp chats are saved. Google Drive saved two recent copies of your WhatsApp chat backups.
How can I recover my 5 year old WhatsApp without backup?
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Android without Backup
- Download, install FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and connect Android.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Choose WhatsApp Messages to scan.
- Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
Can police retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages?
It’s also possible that investigators can trace deleted WhatsApp messages—unless they were encrypted. If you use your Android for file storage, those files might still be hanging around in storage, too.
How can I get WhatsApp Chat History legally?
6 Answers. Yes, authenticated copy of whatsapp message is valid in court if the same is supplied by the service provider. Only on direction of court or police in a pending investigation the service provider can provide with such details.
How far back can deleted WhatsApp messages be retrieved?
That copy is made daily at night: at 2:00 a.m. and the files are stored directly on the phone’s internal storage for a week. So if that’s the case, you will have at least the possibility to retrieve the chats of the last 7 days.
Can deleted WhatsApp messages be retrieved by police?
We do not retain data for law enforcement purposes unless we receive a valid preservation request before a user has deleted that content from our service. In the ordinary course of providing our service, WhatsApp does not store messages once they are delivered or transaction logs of such delivered messages.
How do I restore my WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone?
Tap “Chat Backup” and tap “Back Up Now”. On your new iPhone, install and open WhatsApp. Log in to the same account. When you see the “Restore Chat History” option, tap on it to restore your WhatsApp chats.
Can we get WhatsApp chat history of others?
It’s easy to access anyone’s WhatsApp chat with Spyine: Spyine allows you to read incoming and outgoing messages. The app includes a media files viewer and a contacts book. You get multiple other phone monitoring features along with the WhatsApp reader.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp to my new phone?
You can find the option under WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You can choose whether to back up the media files or just the chat along with the frequency of backup. On your new smartphone, you will be prompted to restore the chat history stored over your Google Drive account, as soon as you log in to WhatsApp.