You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
In this manner, Why can’t I see PDF on my iPhone?
Your iPhone or iPad is designed to open PDF files automatically. … If you are having this problem with some PDF documents, it is possible that those PDF documents may be corrupted. These files cannot be opened if they are corrupted. Perhaps the PDF file you could not open was not downloaded properly.
Furthermore How do I search a PDF on my phone?
How to search a PDF on an Android.
- Navigate to the PDF reader on your phone and launch the application.
- Select the specific PDF you want to search.
- Look toward the upper right on your screen and locate the magnifying glass.
- Tap the magnifying glass and type in the text you want to search.
How do I search a PDF? By default, if you open Adobe Reader and press CTRL + F, you’ll get the normal search box. It is located at the top right in the menu bar. To use the advanced PDF search option, you can choose Open Full Reader Search in the drop down menu of the search box or press SHIFT + CTRL + F.
Beside above Why can’t I open PDF on my phone?
To fix a PDF file not opening in Adobe reader, you will need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. After which you will disable the protected mode that comes with it by default. Once this is changed, the issue of the PDF file not opening in Adobe reader will be resolved.
How do I make a PDF file on my iPhone?
How to create PDFs on iPhone
- View the web page, image or document that you want to make a PDF.
- Once selected, tap on the Share button.
- Now scroll down and tap on Print.
- You can Pinch and zoom on the preview image.
- Now tap on the Share button.
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone?
Touch and hold the attachment until a menu appears. , then choose the app you want to use to open the attachment.
How can I save a PDF on my iPhone?
How to download a PDF on an iPhone from a webpage
- Go to the webpage with the PDF document. …
- Open the PDF and select the export icon. …
- Choose Copy to Books. …
- The PDF document will appear in the Books App. …
- Select the email with the PDF document. …
- Open the PDF. …
- Select the Export icon. …
- Select Copy to Books.
How do I search for specific words in a PDF?
How to search for a word in a PDF using any PDF reader
- Open any PDF with your default PDF reader.
- Press CTRL+F (Windows) or CMD+F (Mac).
- In the text box, enter your search term.
- The first match will be highlighted.
- Press Enter or click the right arrow to navigate between the results.
Why won’t my PDF let me search words?
Have you tried searching any word in another PDF file? If not, please try. Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader DC installed, check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader DC from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating the Adobe Reader.
How do I search for text in a PDF image?
Just open up your PDF in Adobe Acrobat, and click on the “Edit PDF” tool on the right-side menu. Depending on how big your file is, it might take a few minutes to fully convert the file. Once it’s done, you can hit Ctrl+F to search through the text.
How do I search a PDF for a word?
Choose Edit > Find (Ctrl/Command+F). Type the text you want to search for in the text box on the Find toolbar. To replace text, click Replace With to expand the toolbar, then type the replacement text in the Replace With text box. Finds only occurrences of the complete word you type in the text box.
How do I search for a word in a scanned PDF?
After processing the pages of your PDF document with the Paper Capture plug-in, use the Find feature (Ctrl+F on Windows and Command key+F on the Mac) to search for words or phrases in the text to verify it can be searched.
Can no longer open PDF files?
What can I do if I can’t open PDF files in Adobe Reader?
- Install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. …
- Disable the Protected mode at startup. …
- Ask the sender to resend the file if it is damaged. …
- Revert to an earlier version for non-compliant PDFs. …
- Repair program installation.
Why isn’t my PDF opening?
If you seem to have trouble opening PDF files on your Windows computer, it is likely that it has something to do with a recent Adobe Reader or Acrobat installation/update. … PDF files which have not been created using Adobe programs. Damaged PDF files. Installed Acrobat or Adobe Reader may be damaged.
Why can’t I download PDF files on my phone?
Why can’t I download PDF files on my Android phone? … That’s probably because you don’t have any app on your phone that can handle/read PDF file. So you just need to install an app that can open PDF files. If you’re using an Android device, you can download Google PDF Viewer or Adobe Reader.
How do I make a PDF file on my phone?
- Open the file that you want to save as a PDF.
- Then tap File on your tablet or tap the File icon on your phone.
- On the File tab, tap Print.
- If not already selected, tap Save as PDF on the drop-down list and then tap Save.
- Now tap on Save.
- Choose a location for your PDF, enter a new name (optional), and then tap Save.
How do I create a document on my iPhone?
Create a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the bottom right, tap Create .
- Choose whether to use a template or create a new document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- If you use a template, the app will open that template.
Why can’t I open an attachment on my iPhone?
Among the common reasons as to why email attachments won’t open on an iPhone include but not limited to the following: attached file is incompatible format or unsupported file. … attached file is broken or corrupted. the file is too large and available storage is low.
How do I download an attachment on my iPhone?
How to Download Attachments on an iPhone
- Tap the “Mail” app icon to open Mail and locate the message containing the attachment you want to download.
- Scroll to the attachment icon in the message.
- Tap the attachment icon. It will begin downloading.
- Tap the attachment icon to open it once the download has completed.
How do I send an attachment on my iPhone?
To attach a file to an email on your iPhone, open the Mail app, compose a new email, and select the body of the email. In the pop-up menu, tap the right arrow button and select Add Document. To attach a document on your iPhone, tap anywhere in the body of the email. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear.
How do I save a picture as a PDF on my iPhone?
How to convert a picture to PDF on iPhone using Printer Options
- Open Photos on your iPhone and tap Albums. Now, tap Select and choose one or multiple images.
- Tap Share.
- Choose Print from the Share Sheet.
- Using two fingers on the photo preview, pinch outwards to save the photo as a PDF.
How do I find downloaded Files on my iPhone?
Check the Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder. Where are my downloads? The Downloads folder can be found in Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder.