You can clear an app’s cache and data through Settings, and it may vary for different phones. Select the app with the issue and tap on Storage & cache. Tap on Clear cache. Restart your phone and see if the issue is fixed.
In this manner, What do you do when your iPhone won’t force restart?
Press and release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button until the screen turns back on. Release the side button when the Apple logo appears.
Furthermore Why are my Apps not downloading?
Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps and navigate to the Google Play Store’s App Info page. Tap on Force Stop and check if the issue gets resolved. If not, click on Clear Cache and Clear Data, then re-open the Play Store and try the download again.
Why are some of my Apps crashing? Updating the App
Sometimes, your app may freeze or crash simply because you haven’t updated it. In that case, you can open the Google Play app, tap on the three little dots in the top left-hand corner, tap on “my apps & games,” and then update the app.
Beside above What causes iPhone Black Screen of Death?
A possible cause of the Black Screen of Death issue on iPhone devices is a hardware fault or damage, which can be due to accidentally dropping the device or getting it soaked in water for a long time.
How do you fix an unresponsive iPhone screen?
If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
- Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. …
- Remove any cases or screen protectors.
How do I reset an unresponsive iPhone 7?
Here’s how to force restart/soft reset your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold BOTH the sleep/wake and volume down buttons at the same time. Do this for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. You may notice the volume down indicator on your screen (depending on the state of your device).
How do you restart the app store?
First solution: Clear all background apps then restart App Store.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen and then pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Then swipe right or left to navigate through the app previews.
- Swipe up on the App Store app card/preview to close it.
Why are my apps pending and not downloading?
Clear Google Play app cache and data
Clearing the Google Play Store app cache often solves a lot of problems, download pending issues included. … Make sure Google Play is closed, and then hit the Clear Cache button. If you don’t want to repeat steps, you can clear the data as well.
Why are my apps not downloading from app store?
Select “Settings, iTunes & App Store, Your Apple ID, Sign Out”. Restart your iOS device again (see above). Select “Settings, iTunes & App Store, Your Apple ID, Sign In”. Try to re-download the app again – hopefully it will now work.
How do I clear the app cache on my phone?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings. …
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.” …
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.” …
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
Why do all my apps keep crashing iPhone 7?
Sometimes when you don’t restart your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus in several days, apps start to freeze and crash randomly. The reason for this is because the app may keep crashing is due to a memory glitch. By turning the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on and off, it could solve that problem.
How can I fix my iPhone Black Screen of Death?
First solution: Force your iPhone X to restart.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
How do I restart my iPhone when the screen is black?
If your screen is black or frozen
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- If your phone doesn’t turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your phone.
How do I reset my iPhone when the screen is black?
To hard reset fix your iPhone black screen, press and release volume up button, then press and release volume down button, then press and hold power button until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
Why has my iPhone screen suddenly stopped working?
Often times simply restarting the iPhone will fix the unresponsive touch screen, but a hard reboot is often easier even if it’s a bit more forceful. … To force restart iPhone 7 and newer without a clicking Home button: Hold down the VOLUME DOWN button along with the POWER BUTTON until you see the Apple logo.
How much does it cost to fix an unresponsive iPhone screen?
Covered devices only cost $29 for a screen repair or $99 to fix other types of hardware damage. If your phone is out of warranty and you don’t have AppleCare+, a screen replacement will cost you between $129 and $329, depending on your model iPhone.
How do you unfreeze an iPhone?
An immediate way to unfreeze your iPhone is by performing the hard reset. Hold the “sleep/wake” button on your iPhone and the “Home” button simultaneously for 10 seconds until an Apple logo appears on the screen. The iPhone will restart back to normalcy.
How do you reset an unresponsive iPhone?
Perform a Hard Reset for an Unresponsive iPhone
- For an iPhone 8 or newer, quickly press and release the volume up button, then the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button.
- For an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, simultaneously press and hold the side button and the volume down button.
Why wont my iPhone 7 do a hard reset?
If your power button or volume down button is broken, you may not be able to perform a hard reset on your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. If your iPhone is still under warranty, the Apple Store may cover the cost of the repair for you. Go to Apple’s support page to set up an appointment at your local Apple Store.
How do I clear my iPhone App Store cache?
How to clear caches on iPhone for apps with a cache feature
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.
Why is an app stuck on loading?
If an Android app is stuck on loading or won’t open, make sure to reboot your device. If that doesn’t help, clearing a locally-stored cache should address the issue. Alternatively, you can reinstall the app or rollback to an older version of the app via an APK.
Why are my apps not updating?
A recent Play Store update could be the real culprit behind app update issues instead of the Android 10 update itself. So, if you still cannot update apps on your phone, uninstall and re-install the recently installed Play Store updates. Open Settings on your phone. Head to the All Apps section.
What does it mean when an app is pending?
Each new app you download to your device requires a certain amount of space. If you’re running out of memory on your phone, you’re going to need to clear some memory before your apps can be downloaded. Having insufficient storage can be the cause of the pending downloads issue in the Play Store.
How do I fix download pending?
Fixing Play Store “Download Pending” Error
- Check app download preference.
- Check your internet connection.
- Clear Play Store cache and storage data.
- Check your phone storage.
- Stop other downloads.
- Disable VPN on your Android device.
- Check for Android date and time issue.
- Download app from browser.