3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
Additionally, Why won’t my MMS Messages go through?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Also, How do I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
How to Attach a Photo to Email on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app and find the picture you’d like to send via email.
- Click the Share button (the button that looks like an upward arrow coming out of a box).
- Click the Mail icon, this will attach the image within the body text of a new message.
Why will my iPhone not send pictures to Android phones? Make sure that the person you are trying to contact is not blocked. You can check this by going to Settings > Messages > Blocked Contacts. On your iPhone, go to go to Settings, then tap Cellular or Mobile Data and turn off Cellular Data. Wait 1 minute and then turn on Cellular Data back on.
Furthermore What’s the difference between SMS and MMS?
A text message of up to 160 characters without an attached file is known as an SMS, while a text that includes a file—like a picture, video, emoji, or a website link—becomes an MMS.
Why won’t my iPhone send MMS messages?
Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On
If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
Why are my texts not being delivered?
1. Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.
How do I get my iPhone to send pictures as attachments?
In the Photos app, select a photo or group of photos, tap the share button, and then choose the Mail app, which will then spring forth with your selected images attached. Selecting multiple photos to email is easier by starting in the Photos app because the Mail app forces you to attach them one by one.
How do you send a photo by text on iPhone?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation or tap the Compose button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share.
- Add your contact.
- Tap the Send button .
How do I send pictures from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
Why can’t I send a text from my iPhone to an Android phone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do you send MMS on iPhone?
Sending an MMS message
- Tap the Messages icon on the Home screen to launch the Messages app.
- Tap the little pencil-and-paper icon in the top-right corner of the screen to start a new text message. …
- Enter the person to whom you want to send an MMS message. …
- Tap the message area and enter your message with the keyboard.
Should I use MMS or SMS?
Informational messages are also better sent via SMS because the text should be all you need, though if you have a promotional offer it may be better to consider an MMS message. MMS messages are also better for lengthy messages as you won’t be able to send more than 160 characters in an SMS.
What does only send SMS and MMS messages mean?
SMS and MMS are two ways to send what we commonly refer to under the umbrella term as text messages. The most simple way to understand the difference is that SMS refers to text messages, while MMS refers to messages with a picture or video.
What’s the difference between texting and messaging?
Both the systems are similar and feature-rich which make texting and messaging resemble each other in many aspects. However, the main difference between them is that texting requires cellular network to send and receive information, whereas instant messaging requires both the parties to stay online via internet.
How do I fix MMS on iPhone?
Try these steps first
- Restart your device: …
- Check your network connection. …
- Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you’re trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
- If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.
Why are my iPhone texts not being delivered?
The obvious reason your message won’t deliver is because the recipient has no service. iMessage relies on an internet connection, so if no Wi-Fi or cellular data is available, it won’t appear until their phone gets a connection. … If your iPhone says Not Delivered, you’re probably the one without an internet connection.
How do I fix a message that was not delivered?
How to Fix it: Text messages not sending, Android
- Check your network connection. …
- Force stop the Messages app. …
- Or restart your phone. …
- Get the most up-to-date version of Messages. …
- Clear the Messages cache. …
- Check that the issue isn’t with just one contact. …
- Verify that your SIM card is properly installed.
Why I can’t send message from my phone?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages
Make sure you have the most updated version of Messages. … Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app. Learn how to change your default texting app. Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging.
How do you send a photo as an attachment?
How To Send Photos with Android
- Open Your Mail App. Once you’ve opened up your email, click to start a new message, fill out all of the usual details and click on the paperclip.
- Add The Attachment.
How do I reply to an email with an attachment on my iPhone?
Attaching something to an email can be done at any point in time, simply click the reply button then click the attachment button (looks like a paperclip). Otherwise you can simply drag the file you want to attach right onto your email message.
How do I send a photo from my iPhone as an attachment in Outlook?
To attach an picture as an attachment to an email, I suggest you try these steps: select the picture on your iPhone > Share > Outlook. After performing these steps, the picture will be attached as an attachment to an newly created email in Outlook.
How do you send a photo by text?
Send Photo via Text Message
Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach. Add text if desired, then tap the MMS button to send your image with your text message.
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
You may be facing the problem of an iPhone not sending picture messages if it isn’t updated to the latest carrier settings. To check your current carrier settings, open Settings → go to General → tap About, and wait for about 30 seconds. If updates are available, you will see a popup asking you to update the settings.
How do I enable iMessage to send pictures?
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and select Messages. If iMessage is disabled, toggle it on to activate it. If it is enabled, toggle it off and turn it back on. Now try to send the picture to the recipient and check if it goes through.