Due to many reasons, such as harmful apps, hardware problems, a cache data issue, or a corrupt system, you may find your Android repeatedly crashing and restarting.
In this manner, How do I stop Widgetsmith from crashing?
A normal reboot or restart will fix these issue. Reboot your iPhone and check if Widget Smith launches normally. App installation can also get corrupted in iOS and thus deleting the Widget smith app and reinstalling the app us highly recommended. A lot of users have had success with reinstalling the app.
Furthermore Why does my phone restart again and again?
If your device keeps randomly restarting, in some cases may mean that poor quality apps on the phone are the issue. Uninstalling third-party apps can potentially be the solution. You may have an app running in the background that is causing your phone to restart.
Is it safe to reboot your phone? Restarting the phone clears open apps and memory leaks, and gets rid of anything draining your battery. … The good news is that even though failing to restart your phone periodically could zap memory and cause crashes, it won’t directly kill your battery.
Beside above How do I know if my phone has a virus?
Signs your Android phone may have a virus or other malware
- Your phone is too slow.
- Apps take longer to load.
- The battery drains faster than expected.
- There is an abundance of pop-up ads.
- Your phone has apps you don’t remember downloading.
- Unexplained data usage occurs.
- Higher phone bills arrive.
Why is Widgetsmith not working on my iPhone?
A common problem reported by users is that Widgetsmith is not available in the iOS 14 Home Screen ‘Add Widget’ section. This issue can be caused by an iOS 14 glitch that requires third-party apps to be opened at least once, before their widgets start showing up in the ‘Add Widget’ list.
Table of Contents
Is widget Smith safe for iPhone?
Widgetsmith is a safe and legitimate app. I use it regularly. It’s free to download, but they do have an upgrade subscription..
Why is my widget gray?
This occurs because there is no content available to display within the widget. To solve this, you will need to add the content to the products, pages, or posts.
What do you do when your phone restarts again and again?
Step 3: Restart your phone normally & check apps
- Restart your phone.
- One by one, remove recently downloaded apps. Learn how to delete apps.
- After each removal, restart your phone normally. …
- After you remove the app that caused the problem, you can add back the other apps that you removed.
What to do if phone is not restarting?
Steps to Try When Android is Stuck in a Reboot Loop
- Remove the Case. If you have a case on your phone, remove it. …
- Plug into a Wall Electric Source. Ensure your device has enough power. …
- Force Fresh Restart. Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. …
- Try Safe Mode.
Why does my iPhone keep shutting off and restarting?
An iPhone that keeps turning off can be caused by faulty apps, water damage, or (usually) battery issues. Sometimes, a hard reset will fix an iPhone that keeps turning off, or power cycling, on its own. If all else fails, you may need to contact Apple Support for a battery replacement to stop the issue from recurring.
Should I shut down my phone every night?
Powering down your smartphone at night won’t help preserve the battery, since it’s unlikely that you’d be using the device at that time, anyhow. “It comes to how hard you use your phone,” says Weins. … Periodically draining your battery to zero percent and letting your smartphone die is advised, though sparingly.
What will reboot do to my phone?
Rebooting is the same as restarting, and close enough to powering off and then turning off your device. The purpose is to close and reopen the operating system. Resetting, on the other hand, means taking the device back to the state in which it left the factory. Resetting wipes all your personal data.
Is it good to turn off your iPhone every night?
There’s nothing wrong with shutting down your phone and mobile devices, but it’s not necessary. It’s generally safe to leave them on overnight. Your mobile devices aren’t constantly plugged in, so there are fewer failure types you can encounter.
How can I check if there is a virus on my iPhone?
Go through the list below to check for viruses on iPhone:
- Your iPhone is jailbroken. …
- You’re seeing apps you don’t recognize. …
- You’re being inundated with pop-ups. …
- A spike in cellular data usage. …
- Your iPhone is overheating. …
- The battery is draining faster.
How do I clear a virus from my iPhone?
How To Remove a Virus from iPhone
- Restart your iPhone. One of the easiest ways to get rid of a virus is by restarting your device. …
- Clear your browsing data and history. …
- Restore your phone from a previous backup version. …
- Reset all content and settings.
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Why are my widgets not working iOS 14?
Close every app and restart your device, then update iOS or iPadOS. … Open apps and make sure the settings and permissions are correct. Remove any widgets that aren‘t working, then add them again. Delete the relevant apps then reinstall them from the App Store.
How do I reboot my iPhone?
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. …
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
Is there a ring widget for iPhone?
The Widget tab allows you to configure the functionality of the app. Aug 09, 2019 · Stream ring widget iphone movies and TV shows on your Mac to watch anywhere, anytime.
How do I get widgets Smith on my iPhone?
Once you’ve designed the iOS 14 home screen widget in the Widgetsmith app, you can head back to your home screen, long-press to entire jiggle mode, then tap the “+” icon in the upper-left corner. Look for Widgetsmith in the list of apps, then choose the size of the widget you created.
How do I fix my widgets on my iPhone?
Edit a widget stack
- Touch and hold the widget stack.
- Tap Edit Stack. From here, you can reorder the widgets in the stack by dragging and dropping the app where you want it in the stack. You can also turn Smart Rotate * on or off. Or swipe left over a widget to delete it.
- Tap the Close button. when you’re done.
Why are my IOS 14 widgets GREY?
IOS 14 has come out with a great new feature which allows users to place Widgets of their favourite app on their home screen. … For example in case of photo Widget if you delete some photos from Memories section, it will cause Photo Widget to Show show grey.
Why won’t my widgets show up?
Fix 1. It turns out that this is a feature of Android where widgets are blocked for apps that are installed to the SD card. … Select the app that isn’t showing up in the widgets list. Tap the “Storage“ button.