Choose File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing
Another option is to close all your active programs and then Restart. Keep your iPhone or iPad connected during that Restart. Then, if it pops-up choose Trust this device on your iPhone if prompted, then start the Photo Gallery on your Windows PC.
Additionally, How do I get Photos off my iPhone without importing to my Mac?
Go to your Pictures Folder and right click on the iPhoto Library. From the resulting menu select ‘Show Package Contents’. A finder window will open and you’ll find your pics inside the Originals Folder.
Also, Why are my iPhone photos not downloading?
Sign out and Sign in to iCloud
Issues with your Apple account could also be the reason why you’re unable to download photos from iCloud. Try signing out of iCloud and log back in again. To do this, go to Settings -> Apple ID -> Sign out on your iOS device, as shown in the screenshot below.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer? If you’re having photo importing problems on your PC, the issue might be your camera settings. If you’re trying to import pictures from your camera, be sure to check your camera settings. … To fix the problem, open your camera settings and make sure to choose MTP or PTP mode before trying to import your photos.
Furthermore How do I import photos to my Mac?
Import to your Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. …
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do I do AirDrop from iPhone to Mac?
How to AirDrop photos from iPhone to Mac
- Open the file that you want to AirDrop. …
- Tap the share icon in the lower left.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Select your Apple device from the menu. …
- Once your photos or videos have been sent, tap Done.
How do I view my iPhone photos in Finder?
Turn on Finder syncing
- Open a Finder window and connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Your device appears in the sidebar of the Finder window. …
- If prompted, trust your device.
- Click the Photos tab below your device’s information.
Why won’t my photos download from iCloud?
Check that all your connections are good and try restarting or resetting your device. iCloud photo downloads require a stable network connection, so make sure you have a good WiFi signal. Sign out and sign in to iCloud to refresh, then try to download again.
What does download and keep originals on iPhone mean?
If you have a device set to “Download and keep originals” it will attempt to download the full size original photo to that device; if you have it set to the other option (Optimize storage) and your device is low on space it will automatically replace full-resolution photos with optimized versions as necessary (in my …
Why is my AirDrop on Mac not working?
If your AirDrop isn’t working on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, first check that Bluetooth is turned on. To fix an AirDrop connection, also make sure that both devices are discoverable. To get AirDrop working on a Mac, you may need to adjust your firewall settings.
How do I pair my iPhone to my Macbook?
Connect iPhone to Mac with a cable. Just take the cable that came with your iPhone, plug one end into the phone and the other into a USB port on your Mac. Then you can sync your iPhone to your computer. Sync iPhone to Mac over Wi-Fi.
How do I access my iPhone data on my Mac?
See the iOS and iPadOS apps that can share files with your Mac
- Open a Finder window.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable.
- Select your device in the Finder. …
- Click the Files tab to see a list of apps that can share files.
Why can’t I see Photos in Finder on Mac?
If you do not see a Pictures folder in the sidebar (the left pane of an open folder window in the Finder), it most likely has not been enabled in the settings — but you can change it. … In the Favorites area, turn on the checkbox next to Pictures, Movies, Music and any other icons you wish to see in the sidebar.
How do I Download Photos from iCloud to my Mac computer?
Open the Photos app. Choose Photos > Preferences. Select iCloud, then click Download Originals to this Mac.
How do I force iPhone to Download iCloud Photos?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos, then toggle off iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I move Photos from iCloud to PC?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer.
What is the difference between Optimise iPhone storage and Download and keep originals?
If you turn on Optimize Storage, iCloud Photos automatically manages the size of your library on your device. … If you turn on Download Originals, iCloud Photos keeps your original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud and on your device.
How do I Download and keep originals on my iPhone?
To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals.
How do I turn on Download and keep originals?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Go into your device’s Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu.
- Select “iCloud.”
- Tap “Photos.”
- Select “Download and Keep Originals.”
- Open the Photos app on your Mac computer.
- In the menu at the top of your screen, click “Photos” and then “Preferences.”
How do I fix AirDrop on my Mac?
AirDrop still not working? Try these tips!
- Sign out of iCloud on your devices and then sign back in.
- Restart your Mac and iOS devices.
- Force restart an iOS device by holding the Sleep/Wake and Home button.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Disable and re-enable Wi-Fi and then Bluetooth.
How do I accept AirDrop on Mac?
How to Activate AirDrop on Your Mac
- Open “Finder”
- Select “Go” from the menu bar.
- Look for “AirDrop.”
- Wait for an AirDrop window to open.
- If your Mac’s Bluetooth or Wi-fi is turned off, you will be asked to turn them on. …
- In the AirDrop window, you will be asked to choose who you want to see your device.
How do I reset Bluetooth on my Mac?
Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar while holding the Shift (⇧) and Option (⌥) keys. Choose the hidden option labeled with the text “Reset the Bluetooth module”. Click “OK” to confirm the operation. Restart your Mac by choosing “Restart” from the Apple menu.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my MacBook?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
Why does my iPhone not sync with my Mac?
Make sure that the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders* in your iCloud settings. Check your Internet connection.
How do I sync my iPhone to my macbook without USB?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.